Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 20th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Spider-Girl ~ Brainstorming Phase

Brainstorming is mostly for designers who want to see what everyone's ideas are before posting their own. :-p Since you didn't take that approach, I'd say we're solidly in the design phase ... though I think the less well-known a character is (like in this case) the less useful the brainstorming phase is.
I think 180 is probably a bit too high for her right now. It's all about the Spidey-Sense power, though, so it's hard to say.
Advanced Spider (should be Spidey!) Sense is looking good textually, except I don't think you "deal" wounds ... Sujoah is the correct reference card here. I'm pretty sure it's "inflict," but double check me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 20th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, how's this look for Advanced Spider-Sense?

ADVANCED SPIDER-SENSE 8
If Spider-Girl is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8-20, Spider-Girl takes no damage and may either immediately move using her Swing Line 3 Special Power or, if she is adjacent to the attacking figure, deal one wound to the attacking figure.
If you want to give her a little more OOMPH, you could have her inflict a wound if she ends her Swing Ling 3 movement adjacent to the attacking figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, how's this look for Advanced Spider-Sense?

ADVANCED SPIDER-SENSE 8
If Spider-Girl is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8-20, Spider-Girl takes no damage and may either immediately move using her Swing Line 3 Special Power or, if she is adjacent to the attacking figure, deal one wound to the attacking figure.
If you want to give her a little more OOMPH, you could have her inflict a wound if she ends her Swing Ling 3 movement adjacent to the attacking figure.
Oooh ... that would be harsh.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 20th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd echo more cowbell. I think I'd rather see her down to two powers than three powers just to have three.
I could also echo that, but if I know the allies, they won't go for it at all.
No way! The minimum is 4 powers with Flying and Superstrength.
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I could definitely go for her inflicting wounds on any figure she ends adjacent to, but I pictured it more like this.

Someone attacks her from behind - say, a ninja tries to stab her. Her Spidey-Sense triggers, and she either uses this to swing away really fast OR to counterattack and disarm her opponent, since she's so well-trained.

Or I could remove the range restriction - either swing away or attack. She could easily use impact webbing or Stingers to deal an automatic wound.
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:53 PM

Would it be thematic for her to tag someone 9 spaces away, though? What if she inflicted a wound first, and then had an option of swinging away after?

Old September 20th, 2010, 10:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Let me start off by saying, I like what you have here, Johnny, its a good start!

However, I have to disagree about Spider-Girl's Spider-Sense. It is not really stronger than her father's, just different. For instance, hers is more directional meaning she can tell what direction danger is coming from, whereas Spider-Man can only know where to move to in order to move out of immediate danger. And his Sense grows as the danger is more immediate. Spider-Girl can also intuit if someone is lying to her, whereas Spider-Man cannot. I believe this was an attempt by the writers to tie a woman's intuition into Spider-Girl's Spider-Sense. But on the other hand, Spider-Man can use his Spider-Sense to follow a Spider-Tracer, whereas Spider-Girl cannot. She must use a handheld receiver to follow them.

Additionally, on the Spider-Stingers, I think she doesn't use them enough for consideration here. They are way more iconic for the Scarlet Spider (whose time as Spider-Man is repped by both Spider-Girl's use of his costume and his Web Shooters.)

Her power to stick to things is quite a bit different from her father's. For instance, she has to focus on sticking to things to stick to them. So the accident which caused Peter to discover he had the powers of a spider would never have happened to May. (For the record, he was nearly hit by a car in an alley and jumped up on a wall to avoid it and stuck. She would never have stuck because she would not focus on it because she wouldn't know she could.) Conversely, she can also cause others to stick to the same surface and repel things stuck to her, which helps her to jump from surface to surface. If I touched a wall and she touched the same wall and willed me to, I would be unable to remove my hand. She can also pull things away. For instance, one time early on, she was climbing a wall and a loose brick pulled away but stuck to her hand. She can also touch something and make it repel people or things such as a rooftop, however she has rarely been known to use her power this way. (I believe only once, instinctively, to save herself.)

I think a power where she could keep same level and terrain type occupying figures from moving would be really cool, sorta like a situational version of Stuck (see Blob.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; September 20th, 2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old September 20th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Would it be thematic for her to tag someone 9 spaces away, though? What if she inflicted a wound first, and then had an option of swinging away after?
If you made her Swing Line instead of Move, she'd only be able to hit 3 spaces away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 20th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
However, I have to disagree about Spider-Girl's Spider-Sense. It is not really stronger than her father's, just different. For instance, hers is more directional meaning she can tell what direction danger is coming from, whereas Spider-Man can only know where to move to to move out of immediate danger. And his Sense grows as the danger is more immediate. Spider-Girl can also intuit if someone is lying to her, whereas Spider-Man cannot. I believe this was an attempt by the writers to tie a woman's intuition into Spider-Girl's Spider-Sense. But on the other hand, Spider-Man can use his Spider-Sense to follow a Spider-Tracer, whereas Spider-Girl cannot. She must use a handheld reciever to follow them.
Well, the Advanced-ness has a lot to do with her training. If I recall correctly, she trained with Elektra (among others) to hone her intuition and rely on her spider-sense more and more. Again, citing her ability to flight blindfolded, using only her spider-sense to attack and defend.

Quote:
Her power to stick to things is quite a bit different from her father's...
I also tried to fit that in, but... really, with her Swing Line, there's no reason to have any sort of wall-crawling power. If you have a 40-tile cliff next to you, you're not going to climb up - you're just going to sling you way to the top. Just not really applicable.

In any case, first post updated and brought up to the Design Phase because we never had a Brainstorming Phase to begin with.
Old September 20th, 2010, 10:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Spider-Girl ~ Design Phase

Speaking or rebasing the figure...
Would it be possible to cut down the pole she's standing on, so the entire thing is a height of 4, and then drilling the hole in the base as done with flying figures?
I don't have the figure, so I don't know how that pole would fit or cut/etc...
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
If you made her Swing Line instead of Move, she'd only be able to hit 3 spaces away.
I wasn't referring to the version you suggested, but the suggestion Johnny made after that.

Old September 21st, 2010, 03:33 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I think a power where she could keep same level and terrain type occupying figures from moving would be really cool, sorta like a situational version of Stuck (see Blob.)
Johnny, any thoughts on this idea?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library