Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 18th, 2021, 03:21 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Question re: Competitive Play and x5 and x6 Commons

See Collection Guide 2: Quantities (Fully Updated). But honestly don't really worry about this for what you should buy as if you are seriously going to play competitively most people will let you borrow, and if playing casually you can always proxy. For what armies you want more than 4 of, I would only say the "swarm" armies such as Vipers, Zombies, and Marro Drones & Dividers; or if you are really a cheap player then play 5-6 each of the B&B ranges squads of 4th Mass, 10th Reg, and Stingers (I have seen @@Rÿchean play 8 squads of Stingers once at Gencon). Also note the "Firestorm" has 7-10 Fire elementals and Kurrok and is probably the unit with most copies in competitive armies, unless you are @Matthias Maccabeus and want 20 Drow Chainfighters .

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 18th, 2021 at 03:36 PM.
Old May 18th, 2021, 03:37 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
See Collection Guide 2: Quantities (Fully Updated). But honestly don't really worry about this for what you should buy as if you are seriously going to play competitively most people will let you borrow, and if playing casually you can always proxy. For what armies you want more than 4 of, I would only say the "swarm" armies such as Vipers, Zombies, and Marro Drones & Dividers; or if you are really a cheap player then play 5-6 each of the B&B ranges squads of 4th Mass, 10th Reg, and Stingers (I have seen @@Rÿchean play 8 squads of Stingers once at Gencon). Also note the "Firestorm" has 7-10 Fire elementals and Kurrok and is probably the unit with most copies in competitive armies.
This list goes by pack, as in the NIB wave packs which would be an uncommon find at this time. I wish this list was updated to show the figures individually and not by pack but after reading through you can find this information although not as simple as by pack.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:26 AM

Mastodon is surprisingly tart

Are proxies permitted in organized competitive play? I would assume direct 3d prints are allowed since they are the same shape and size, but I wonder about, for example, the Dwarves (Axegrinders) and Lizardfolk (Greenscales) I got that are just Wizkids D&D miniatures.

Just curious.
Old May 19th, 2021, 11:06 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post
Are proxies permitted in organized competitive play? I would assume direct 3d prints are allowed since they are the same shape and size, but I wonder about, for example, the Dwarves (Axegrinders) and Lizardfolk (Greenscales) I got that are just Wizkids D&D miniatures.

Just curious.
3D prints are allowed, and if you have the correct DND minis for some of the DND waves those would be allowed as well. Actual proxies are generally not permitted in tournament play, but that would depend on each local scene honestly. I do not allow proxies at my events, but 3D prints are totally fine and I or other local players are willing to let people borrow figures if they don’t have enough for the army they want to play, and that’s pretty common in most local scenes.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion