Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 29th, 2023, 07:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: MARS D.C. Winter Classic - January 2024

Ok you punks I'm in. Prepare to have your asses kicked.

I will happily play disc golf in the morning, too. Anyone is welcome to join, there's a fine beginner-friendly course nearby, and I have enough extra discs to support a few newcomers who just want to try it out. All pre-tournament.

I love this format. Strong choice, Earl. I'll see which of my local friends I can gather.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 29th, 2023, 07:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Add my friend Alison.

= =
Old December 30th, 2023, 11:50 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ok you punks I'm in. Prepare to have your asses kicked.

I will happily play disc golf in the morning, too. Anyone is welcome to join, there's a fine beginner-friendly course nearby, and I have enough extra discs to support a few newcomers who just want to try it out. All pre-tournament.

I love this format. Strong choice, Earl. I'll see which of my local friends I can gather.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Add my friend Alison.
Hell yeah! I unfortunately won't be able to golf that morning but can vouch for the beginner-friendliness of the local course. Glad you and your friend can make the tourney though!

See ya soon Dad
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I am not your father! Or Johnny’s! So embarrassing that I have to keep explaining that.

Maybe Johnny can at least come play disc, though.

= =
Old January 3rd, 2024, 02:13 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Tournament has been added to the .org website! Sign up here at your own convenience: https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=205
Old January 3rd, 2024, 05:11 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Tournament has been added to the .org website! Sign up here at your own convenience: https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=205
Have fun, guys! I won't be able to make this one.

Old January 4th, 2024, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Have fun, guys! I won't be able to make this one.
Thanks! Hope to see you at another one in the future!
Old January 4th, 2024, 02:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Johnny says he’s in for pre-tourney disc golf if the weather is ok. People just let me know if you also want to join. Showing up at the last minute should also be fine.

= =
Old January 6th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am confirmed as well as my son!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old January 7th, 2024, 12:49 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

CJ is a go! See y'all next Sunday!
Old January 7th, 2024, 12:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Bill is coming too. Look at all these people!

= =
Old January 7th, 2024, 01:46 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like we'll need some more maps!

I can being Tobasco, King in the North, and Raodor.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events