Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What date works best for you?
February 9th 4 80.00%
February 16th 4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 5th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Peoria B-List Tournament- February 9th, 2013

Where: Just For Fun
Date: February 9th.
Time: Setup starting at 10:30am, tournament starting at noon.

1. Armies: 600 points, 24 hexes, with no figures rated above B+ as per dok's ratings*.
Spoiler Alert!

2. Figures allowed: C3V and SoV designs are allowed and encouraged. Marvel and other customs are not.
3. Maps: Please bring any map that you feel would be acceptable in a tournament. I would like to see some variety from the typical BoV maps.
Spoiler Alert!

4. Glyphs: Bring glyphs appropriate to the map. If the map dictates powerful glyphs, use powerful glyphs. If the map shows no need for glyphs at all, do not use them. C3V and SoV glyphs are allowed, as are treasure glyphs.
5. Format: Half-Rolling Rumble. The first round matchups will be randomized. After that, play three games against whatever player next becomes available to play you (that you have not played before). Their record does not matter. You may play extra games if you have time to do so, however, only your first four games will count. After all players have completed their four games, there will be a one game seeded final, where players will be matched up based on their record.
6. Entry Fee: $5. I will be using the money collected to purchase C3V and SoV figures and gift certificates to give away as prizes, so the sooner that you can confirm that you are coming, the more time I have to find good deals on figures, and therefore more prizes. The list below is what I have collected so far. I will hopefully get more as more people confirm that they are coming. My goal is to have a prize for everyone in attendance.
7. Prizes:
$15 Just For Fun Gift Certificate
Nicholas Esenwein
Zogross Hardscale
Elaria the Pale
Myrrdin
Arashara Goshiri
Martial la Hire
3 C3V Designs from the upcoming Wave 16, with cards if they have been released
8. List of Attendees:
vegietarian18
vegie's dad

boromir96
samuelfrost4 +2
boromir's +2
mac122
greygnarl
kevindola
jetjake
Arch-Vile
Vminer
infectedsloth
I.S.B.3
The Bearded One

*If the C3V Large Expansion ratings are not released by the time of the event, all figures from it will be allowed except Quahon.

Last edited by vegietarian18; February 6th, 2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: updated
Old January 5th, 2013, 05:52 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria B-List Tournament- February 2013- Help choose a d

At the moment either date will work, you can put me and Samuelfrost4+2 down as maybes.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Not sure if I can make either day, but if I want to live, for me, it would have to be the 16th. The 9th is on our anniversary weekend. 23 years with Mrs. Mac on February 10th.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:58 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a maybe if I can convince somebody to drive me. (unlikely.)

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:16 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
I'm a maybe if I can convince somebody to drive me. (unlikely.)
We usually get a couple people to drive down from Chicago, you might be able to hitch a ride with one of them.

Old January 6th, 2013, 09:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'm in. I will probably ask to bum some figures off of people once I have my army finalized.

I have no current preference for the date.
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:14 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Speaking of that, here is my C3V collection.
Spoiler Alert!

I can also lend out official figs too, if there is a need for that, but I'm not going to type up everything I own.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 6th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:39 PM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I can make either date. I'm in the same boat as Kev, have lots Heroscape, but there are not many squads I have more than 1 of. So I may be borrowing. And I don't have ANY C3V or SoV.

Also, here are the results from the first Peoria B-List Tournament

Last edited by jetjake; January 7th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

How about anyone who is definately attending posting their available B+ or worse common/uncommon squads/heroes available for loan?
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Speaking of that, here is my C3V collection.
Spoiler Alert!

I can also lend out official figs too, if there is a need for that, but I'm not going to type up everything I own.
You could just copy and paste from the Power rankings, cutting out what you don't have or are using.

Old January 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM

Since I'm assuming multiples of Uncommons are going to be uncommon to want (pun intended), here is a quick list of B+ Commons that I have multiples of:

Venoc Vipers x6
Warriors of Ashra x4
Minions of Utgar x2
Anubian Wolves x2
Death Knights x4
Horned Skull Brutes x5
Goblin Cutters x4
Arrow Gruts x4
Swog Rider x2
Blade Gruts x2
Marro Drudge x5
Marrden Nagrubs x5
Omnicron Snipers x3
Roman Archers x3
White Wyrmling x4
Blue Wyrmling x4
Red Wyrmling x4
Deepwyrm Drow x2
Wolves of Badru x3

Pretty much everything else I have one of, if you only need one more squad, but there are a few exceptions. I already have my army picked out, so it's only my dad who could rob from this pool. We'll get to picking things out soon so I can give a for sure list of what I have to give out.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 10th, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:54 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I voted for the 9th. There is absolutely no way I could make it on the 15th. It's unlikely that I'll make it on the 9th but there is a chance.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events