Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 27th, 2021, 02:12 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Diplomacy

I do find it funny that @Dragon Ruler liked how nice @kevindola was after the stab. Sorry for the knife in your back, but just know I used my best knife available and will have a holiday in your honor!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 27th, 2021, 07:35 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I do find it funny that @Dragon Ruler liked how nice @kevindola was after the stab. Sorry for the knife in your back, but just know I used my best knife available and will have a holiday in your honor!
Not nice, but diplomatic. I was ranting and raving, threatening him and his family and his dogs (well, maybe not his dogs) with all kinds of mean, nasty ugly revenge, and he just calmly explains what he did and why. I thought, wow that was really well done. I would have told me where to go and how to get there after being threatened like that, and he's trying to get me to work with him. It was quite impressive.
I didn't believe him (except for the part about needing Greece which he had tried to get me to allow him to take before he stabbed me) but wow, what a smooth performance. That was when I realized that a) I had a lot more to learn about how to play this game than I thought, and b) I needed to keep this guy talking, because I was going to learn a lot from him if I didn't die too soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games