Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Edited! I figured out how to post cards, so I've put up the first of many. Six JLAers and some of their mortal enemies.
Glad I could help
And thank you kindly for the help. Feel free to stay, check out the customs. Eventually I plan on having a whole slew of them up.
I figure, considering licensing and all, this is the only way I'm ever going to get any DC Heroscape.
But I've also made some PowerPuff Girls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain Planet, Masters of the Universe, and even Mighty Morphin Power Rangers customs. :P
Old April 3rd, 2007, 01:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Edited again - added Powerpuff girls, more DC heroes/villains
Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:25 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
They look awesome. How about Powergirl or supergirl? Starfire? Raven? Some requests. There really were not any I didnt like.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 3rd, 2007, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
They look awesome. How about Powergirl or supergirl? Starfire? Raven? Some requests. There really were not any I didnt like.
sweet. glad you like.

I have the stats/powers of literally TONS of characters already constructed, but have yet to do any more cards besides the ones up. Well, I have a few Planeteers, but I'm waiting until I get them all plus Captain Planet to make the post. I do have Powergirl, Supergirl, Starfire, and Raven all in the works.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:20 PM

Update: Added Captain Planet and the Planeteers, The Penguin, and Ra's Al Ghul
Old April 3rd, 2007, 06:15 PM

Update: Starfire, Powergirl, and Supergirl all made/posted, as well as Professor Utonium, a good support piece for the Powerpuff Girls to round out a 500 point army.
It's going to take longer on Raven, just b/c she's a complex one and has four cards of her own ...
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:43 PM

Obsidian3d has disabled reputation
Lots of great stuff in here, but none of the pictures after Green Arrow loaded for me. I just recently picked up some Heroclix figures and would probably play with them more using Heroscape scenarios than anything else. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your customs.

Obsidian
Old April 4th, 2007, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
Lots of great stuff in here, but none of the pictures after Green Arrow loaded for me. I just recently picked up some Heroclix figures and would probably play with them more using Heroscape scenarios than anything else. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your customs.
Yeah, heroclix are the ideal figures to use with the ideal customs. I added Ice and Geo Force customs just b/c I happened to pick up those figures.
Also added a He-Man custom.
Old April 4th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Thanks for adding my requests, they are all very well done. Professor Utonium and power puff girls are really fun.

He-man kicks some major butt too.

I really like how you did Raven by splitting her up into her different personalities.

Shouldnt starfire have flight? Or did I miss that. Anyhow, great job, keep em coming! I am suprised this thread has not gotten more of a spotlight.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 4th, 2007, 11:00 AM

Yeah, Starfire does have flying. I just wrote the power name, though, not the description on her card. I figure that with about 50% of the superheroes out there having the ability to fly, with the amount of room the official HS description of flying takes up on a card, and with the power being fairly obvious to carry out to anyone with any amount of experience playing the game, it's enough to just list the title.
Anyone who wishes to edit my cards on their own to include the fuller version of flying, by all means, but they work just fine for me this way.
I also did this with the mindshackle 20 power, just b/c I feel it's fairly self explanatory to any veteran scapers, and b/c mind control is such a common power in the superhero/supervillain world.
If you liked He-Man, when I get time, there are more to come. I've already made up the Battle Cat card, and I have stats on Skeletor, the Sorceress, Orko, Beast Man, Trap Jaw, Man-at-Arms, and Teela, among others.
Old April 4th, 2007, 06:22 PM

update: The Marvel Family (DC's Captain Marvel), Black Adam, and Battle Cat are all up.
Old April 4th, 2007, 08:18 PM

Obsidian3d has disabled reputation
I was able to look at all the cards today and am quite impressed. I have a few of these characters in Heroclix for, so I might have to give them a spin over the weekend. We're going to try the Zombies and a new map this weekend though, so I'm not sure if we'll get around to trying them. I'll let you know how it goes if we do though.

One suggestion for Starfire: She's noted as having a hot-temper. Maybe adding wounded smash to her and increasing her cost a bit might be a good idea. I don't know if that would make her too powerful though?

Obsidian

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations