Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: 12 Days?
I want more 5 83.33%
You're full of it, TAF 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 23rd, 2014, 02:54 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 12 Days of Christmas w/ TheAverageFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
It's okay, M_W... I don't have any friends...

~TAF, alone
Nah, don't say that. On this forum, we're all your friends.
Keep it up, TAF.
~TGRF.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 05:28 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Day 11

Bah! Humbug! Welcome back, folks. We've made it all the way to the end of the 12 Days of Christmas. No problem! Ha! (Cough)

*Kicks Back In Chair* Ah! I'm sure glad I discovered the power of two-parters this holiday season. It's like it's not twelve days at all! All I need is a story that lasts more than ten pages and boom! Easy going. I've learned much from you, Mockingjay: Part 1 of 18. Ho ho ho.

Seriously though, kiddies. This day's special treat is the Christmas Classic--like, the Christmas Classic: A Christmas Carol. And what a long story it is, turns out! There's no way it couldn't be two parts by the time I was done with just Part 1 here. Sheesh. This is why you don't pay people by the word, kids. Well, anyhow: here it is for you: Part 1, anyway. Ho ho ho.

Day 11: A Heroscape Carol, Part 1

Spoiler Alert!

Oh, the suspense! What could possibly happen next? Besides, of course, the obvious Ghost of Heroscape Present and Future and what not; whatever! Worry not, kids, I may yet have an extra-special surprise for you tomorrow as well, besides of course the obvious follow-up to the story here. Because the best prize is a surprise! (but don't get your expectations up--I'm still me, after all; here's another bird)

~TAF, ho ho ho.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 24th, 2014, 03:19 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To keep TAF from having to double post...

This is some of the funniest stuff ever.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old December 24th, 2014, 03:47 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
To keep TAF from having to double post...

This is some of the funniest stuff ever.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 24th, 2014, 05:50 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Day 12

Everyone's Fair and Relative Opinion Bless Us, Every One! Well, kids... we're finally at the end of our exasperatingly long Christmas journey! You know, folks... I, TheAverageFan, have learned a lot during our time together. I've learned that just because an idea comes to you, and it really seems like a good one, it doesn't mean that you should go ahead and do it without a second thought. Maybe, think for a moment: "Do I even have 12 Ideas?" That's the true meaning of Christmas, kids, write that down.

Anyway, I suppose you're skimming through this part to get to the story already. So without further ado, I do give you your Part 2. It was a lengthy one, this piece (if you can finish it, then you must be having a very lonely Christmas Eve). Merry Christmas, ya scamps!

Day 12: A Heroscape Carol, Part 2

Spoiler Alert!

And that's it! I hope that perhaps you've learned something about Heroscape on this little journey, and maybe, just maybe... a little bit about yourself. What do ya mean it's not as good as the Muppets Version!? Well, excuuussse me, Princess, for only having two days!

You know what, screw you guys--I did this whole thing 'cause there ain't been no activity on the Forum for a week (and to remind the world ThunderStorm exists--shameless plug, check), and ya know what--there still ain't been no activity on the Forum! Yeah, I said it. What're you gonna do? In fact, Christmas is cancelled this year! This is the year TheAverageFan stopped Christmas! Yeah, I am such a heel--a rockstar heel!

TheAverageFan, you're such a... you're such a... you're... you're...

You're a mean one, Average Fan,
You really are that droll!
You're as cuddly as an Ice ‘Mental,
You're as charming as a troll, Average Fan!
Your Thread’s a load of Gug and it didn’t need a poll!

You're a monster, Average Fan.
Your heart's a big empty hole!
Your brain’s got Fylorag Spiders,
You're a face-down Mitonsoul, Average Fan!
I wouldn't touch you with a twenty-four-and-a-half foot pole!

You're a foul one, Average Fan.
You have Nagrubs in your smile!
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick Venoc Viper, Average Fan!
Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick Venoc Viper.

You're a foul one, Average Fan.
You're a nasty-wasty Marro!
Your heart is full of unwashed Groks,
Your soul is full of Sorrow, Average Fan.
The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote:
"Suck! Sucked! Sunck!"

You're a rotter, Average Fan.
You're the king of sinful Gruts!
Your heart's a dead Dumutef splotched
With moldy boney mutts, Average Fan!
Your soul is an appalling draft table
Overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable
Mangled up in tangled up knots!

You nauseate me, Average Fan,
With a nauseous super "naus!"
You're a crooked dirty Hydra,
And you drive a crooked Mount, Average Fan.
You're a three-decker Swamp-Water and Sahuagin sandwich
With Toxin Skin sauce!

*que music outro*

~TAF, who also learned absolutely nothing from this venture.

Have a Merry Christmas!

Old December 24th, 2014, 07:11 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Day 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan
~TAF, who also learned absolutely nothing from this venture.
Well, I did. I'm having a very lonely Christmas Eve.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old December 25th, 2014, 12:20 AM

Okay, all 12 Days have been edited into the OP (original post) and can now be easily accessed by any and all future generations. Merry Christmas, ho ho ho.

~TAF, who has so many hos.

Old December 13th, 2015, 05:50 PM

Arrow Day 1

Ho No! Oh, criminy, how the heck did I get roped into this one? I mean, I barely managed to get out of last year's 12 Days of Christmas with TheAverageFan alive, and now I'm supposed to do 12 MORE days of Christmas!?

Well, kids, I guess you're in luck, because it's true. It's that time of year again, only 12 days to Christmas, and we're gonna be counting down the 24 hours together here on Heroscapers. But that doesn't mean I've got to try very hard still. Yup, like last year, today's entry is merely a rehash of something to remind you I exist! I give you the most recent batch of Customs from my very own Customs thread: Check it out here! Give me yer views!

Day 1: TAF Customs! (shameless plug, check!)

Spoiler Alert!

Oh, quit your booing! There's still 11 days left! I'll see you then!

~TAF, ho ho ho

Last edited by TheAverageFan; December 15th, 2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Stuff
Old December 14th, 2015, 03:48 PM

Day 2

Chris Dingle! Well folks, true to my word, I'm back for day 2 of The 12 Days Of Christmas with TheAverageFan! Ho ho ho! Let's get on to the presents, shall we?

Today's entry is an actual thingy, in this case another of my Unit Strategy Reviews! Yes kids, my last one was a big hit, so I'm going to shamelessly attempt to recreate that success step-by-step! Won't work, you say? Well, whaddaya think this whole event is in the first place, ya chumps! Anyhow, here's my review for Cyprien Esenwein, another criminally underused unit. And just like last time, I think the more actual Unit Strategy Guides you've read, the funnier you'll think this is (hypothetically).

Day 2: Unit Strategy Guide: Cyprien Esenwein!
Spoiler Alert!

Such sage advice! Well anyhow, kiddies, that's all for today. But there's still plenty of Christmas magic left, so fear not! I'll be back again tomorrow, and every single day after until Christmas! ...I will never go away.

~TAF

Last edited by TheAverageFan; December 15th, 2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Thangs
Old December 14th, 2015, 06:40 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 24 Days of Christmas w/ TheAverageFan

I say Protectors of Ullar are better than Su-Bak-Na. They fly, and are ranged! Being ranged isn't useless, and they can sit in a lava lake. And they come in threes!
(Above is parody, like usual.)

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 15th, 2015, 06:29 PM

Day 3

On the 10th-to-last day of Christmas... Well, kids, it's already Day 3, but our seasonal cheer is just getting started. I know last year I had some trouble finishing off the week-and-a-half's worth of daily work. Well, at least that was until I found that I could split up longer stories into two parts. Now it's more like the 8 Days Of Christmas! Hooray!

So in the spirit of laziness--er, Christmas--I'm giving you another two-parter today, this time as an early upload of my Fan Fic Contest entry! Yes, unlike last year, the contest is happening at the same time as the 12 Days, so it's the perfect opportunity to submit my hard work to fill two quotas. Merry Christmas to me!

*Although, I suppose I must warn you, similar to last year's "J36" story, since this wasn't made strictly for the 12 Days of Christmas, it's not exactly a funny of festive story. No, it's quite a serious tale, so sober up and brace yourselves! Life's not all fun and games, kids! You think you can hide from that fact just because it's the holidays!? Time to grow up, you little twerps!

Sorry, I had to stop and take my meds. Anyhow, let's get on with it:

Day 3: Why, Part 1
Spoiler Alert!

What could happen next? Will TAF win the Fan Fic Contest? Well, you'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out! So tune in next time for more! Oh, the suspense! Ho ho ho!

~TAF, still jolly

Old December 16th, 2015, 06:39 PM

Day 4

Yo Ho Ho! I'm back, folks, with the second half of yesterday's two-parter. As expected, it's merely the last portion of the story, albeit a bit longer (maybe I could've gotten away with three parts...) Ah, regardless, let's stop beating around the bush and get right down to it, whaddaya say?

You guys go ahead and read it. I'll be here, drinking my hot chocolate and staring into the abyss waiting for more comments.

Day 4: Why, Part 2
Spoiler Alert!

Well, there you have it, kids! What a story. I sure hope it wins the contest, but even if it doesn't, it's been immortalized in writing here on this thread, undoubtedly bound to be remembered longer than any of its competition! Ho ho ho!

Speaking of hos, I'll be back tomorrow, and don't you worry, kids. I can assure you that tomorrow's piece is very much Christmas related. What is it, you may ask? Well, let's just say we can all jump on the "hype train" for this one...

~TAF, who will return

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction