Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 8th, 2021, 05:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Snow Job (Vote for Final Editing)

yea
Old January 8th, 2021, 08:20 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 8th, 2021, 08:42 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes. I will hopefully get pictures and a tutorial up this weekend

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old January 10th, 2021, 12:23 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Figure paint/tutorial

Start with a Captain Cold figure and a S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper figure.

Paint Instructions

Paint Captain Cold's outfit completely white.
Then paint his belt, gun holster and glasses black.
Finally paint a reddish orange beard on the figure.

Mod Instructions

Remove the entire gun from the sniper and trim down any left over hands and fingers. Paint any bare spots black to blend in. I painted the entire gun black for consistency. Then glue the rifle to his back and you are done for the official figure.

EDIT **You can remove the scope from the sniper rifle before gluing it to the back of Snow Job and save it for another G.I.Joe design...**

**Optional beard**
I used a tiny amount of green stuff to create a more realistic beard. All I did was push a small amount in the space and used a knife to make it look "wispy" before painting it.

**Optional skiis**
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; January 10th, 2021 at 08:02 PM.
Old January 10th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Snow Job (Final Editing)

I think everything is ready for a card. I'm not sure who is doing the art for this one.

My current reward points
Old January 10th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Snow Job (Final Editing)

Cards posted.
Old January 10th, 2021, 03:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Snow Job (Vote for on deck)

Awesome cards!

(Pre-)Yea
Old January 10th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Ninja Playtester

Cards look great, thanks.

Vote for On-Deck
@Arch-vile - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Lord Pyre -Yea
@LordVenoc - Yea
@MrNobody -Yea
@Soundwarp SG-1 -
@tcglkn - Yea

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; January 12th, 2021 at 11:49 AM.
Old January 10th, 2021, 04:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 10th, 2021, 05:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old January 10th, 2021, 05:24 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Card art all looks good. Some wording things may need sussed out though:

"Ice" and "Snow" should not be capitalized. I see they are on older cards, namely uses of Ice Resistance, but anything newer that calls out ice or snow, or mentions of other terrain types, are all lower case.

I'd also list them as ice first, then snow, in that consistent order throughout each power on the card rather than switching which is first.
Quote:
ARCTIC COMMANDO
Snow Job, and all friendly Soldier and Commando figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Snow Job, add 1 to their Defense number while on an ice or snow space.

SKIS
When moving Snow Job, slippery ice and heavy snow only count as 1 space, and when moving onto an ice or snow space, he never takes any leaving engagement attacks. If Snow Job starts his turn on an ice or snow space, he may add 3 to his Move number if the entire movement is on ice or snow.

BIATHLON SNIPER
Snow Job can attack up to 2 times with his normal attack at any point before, during, or after moving normally as long as Snow Job attacks from a space where he could end his movement. Once per round, before attacking with Snow Job's normal attack, you may add 2 to his Range number and 1 automatic skull to that attack.
May need clarifying as to when he can add the automatic skull, be it before or after dice are rolled. Went with before. Not sure how it was played though, but that would need to be stated in the wording either way.

Last edited by Arkham; January 10th, 2021 at 06:14 PM.
Old January 10th, 2021, 06:13 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd probably get @johnny139 to double check that. Some of those conjunctions were a little odd.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library