Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 13th, 2015, 01:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jesse Quick - Final Editing

Yeah, that reads more clearly. Good stuff, A3n.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2015, 08:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Great work japes! I agree the outfit is silly.

I've been meaning to ask, would it be possible to do an alternate card for the combined version? I'm pretty certain there's just too much text to fit, but thought it was worth asking anyways. For reference, this is what it would look like:

Quote:
NAME = LIBERTY BELLE
SECRET IDENTITY = JESSE CHAMBERS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTÉGÉ
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 310

SOCIETY FORTITUDE
If Liberty Belle is adjacent to at least 1 Mystery Man or Protégé Hero you control, Liberty Belle and all Mystery Men and Protégés you control adjacent to her roll 1 additional attack and defense die.

SUPERSPEED
Liberty Belle may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Liberty Belle, if Liberty Belle did not use her Flying special power this turn, Liberty Belle may move up to an additional 4 spaces without using the Flying special power.

3x2(9yZ)4A
When Liberty Belle attacks, she may attack one additional time, rolling 1 fewer attack die for the second attack. After rolling defense dice with Liberty Belle, you may immediately move her up to 4 spaces.

BONDS OF MARRIAGE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Liberty Belle, you may immediately take a turn with a Rick Tyler figure you control that has this special power, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. During this turn, that Rick Tyler figure can attack only while adjacent to Liberty Belle.

ENHANCED DURABILITY
When Liberty Belle is attacked with a normal attack, the most wounds she can receive from that attack is one.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

One issue with this card...Technically an evil person could bring out this card and Jesse Quick and with the following on JQ's card...could have a move of 15..

You may draft one other Jesse Chambers figure that is a Protégé. Place Jesse Quick's figure on the other Jesse Chambers’ card. While Jesse Quick’s figure is on the other Jesse Chamber’s card, that Jesse Chambers adds 5 to her Move number and may use any special powers on this card in addition to her own. If any of Jesse Quick’s special powers refer to Jesse Quick or Jesse Quick’s card, they refer to the other Jesse Chambers or the other Jesse Chambers’ card instead

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 14th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
One issue with this card...Technically an evil person could bring out this card and Jesse Quick and with the following on JQ's card...could have a move of 15..
Heh, yeah, but I'm pretty sure their opponent wouldn't let them get away with that.

We can just state it's an alternate card that represents the two designs already combined, and that playing super-Quickbelle isn't allowed.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 14th, 2015, 08:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Touch below our minimum in font size...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by quozl; April 12th, 2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old December 15th, 2015, 12:16 AM
A Man of Taste

Oh also the cards are updated in the OP

Old December 15th, 2015, 11:14 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Awesome japes! The text is a little small, but since it's not the official version I think it's okay. I'm really glad it actually works, I think it'll be nice to have.

What's with the gray bar at the bottom of the mini art though?

Old December 15th, 2015, 12:05 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Awesome japes! The text is a little small, but since it's not the official version I think it's okay. I'm really glad it actually works, I think it'll be nice to have.

What's with the gray bar at the bottom of the mini art though?
I just need to drop the background a bit.

Old December 15th, 2015, 09:34 PM
A Man of Taste

Done.

Old December 15th, 2015, 10:06 PM

Looks great, japes! Do we have PDF links yet? Once we do I'll put them in the OP.

Are you also going to do a comic art version? I remember really liking the comic art you originally used for Liberty Belle, and I think it'd fit here perfectly.

Old December 15th, 2015, 11:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Looks great, japes! Do we have PDF links yet? Once we do I'll put them in the OP.

Are you also going to do a comic art version? I remember really liking the comic art you originally used for Liberty Belle, and I think it'd fit here perfectly.
I can do the full package here. I did the mini first as I is the most difficult and wanted to test the text.

EDIT: See post above for the "QuickBelle" cards

Last edited by japes; December 16th, 2015 at 12:18 AM.
Old December 16th, 2015, 12:25 AM
A Man of Taste

actually after reading your post again I realized you may have been talking about some of the earlier comic art I attempted so I redid these with those options.

Old December 16th, 2015, 10:56 AM

I was talking about the comic option 3 you did above, since it's showing her use her superspeed. I went ahead and updated the OP with that one and the alternate mini card, which I believe then sets us for release.

I propose we move Jesse Quick to On Deck!

VOTES
@IAmBatman - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Karat -
@SirGalahad -
@TrollBrute - Yea

Last edited by Viegon; December 17th, 2015 at 10:36 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library