Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 6th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Vote for Final Editing)

I feel like the soldiers are a bit small in the comic art... but it looks real cool so I can't complain.

I don't mind going with a "blue + armor color" theme for the Kree. These guys aren't blue, of course, but it still works as a unifying force... the blue Kree are the dominant race, after all.

One question, though - is the movement in Kree Invasion supposed to be static? Or should it be "remaining Life" or whatever rather than just the number? Not suggesting either way, I just can't remember.
Old November 6th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Static.
Old November 6th, 2015, 05:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The figures are actually a very dark blue and white rather then black and white. I like the blue on the card though, especially if it matches the scout card as I think that is a nice way to keep the whole faction together going forward. I'm also fine seeing what else you come up with though.
Old November 6th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm not overly opposed to the blue here..looks better here than on the Scouts, and yes, I just reviewed their card. I don't feel the need to color synchronize the cards though. They're already linked by race, that's more than enough in my mind.

Also, if we want a change of comic, here is another choice.

Might need a bit of a color change for the soldiers, but either image works for me.
Old November 8th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Final Editing)

This passed to final editing a while ago. Still no PDFs here btw.
Old November 8th, 2015, 04:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I haven't made it back to my computer at home to create any of the PDF from Friday. Laptop doesn't have the PDF driver.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 8th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I haven't made it back to my computer at home to create any of the PDF from Friday. Laptop doesn't have the PDF driver.
I saw that in the Glyph thread. No worries, just giving a friendly bump.
Old November 8th, 2015, 09:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I saw that in the Glyph thread. No worries, just giving a friendly bump.
PDF's are Go.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 8th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Cool. Just need some @SirGalahad and @A3n attention now.
Old November 8th, 2015, 09:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

We will also need a Bio here and I'm not quite sure how to approach that. @johnny139 seems to be our main bio guy.
Old November 8th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Deep in space, in the Large Magellanic Cloud, lies the heart of the Kree Empire, among the mightiest in the universe. The Empire owes its success largely to their expert military, a trained and disciplined fighting force that has brought the enemies of the Kree to their knees time and time again. Kree Soldiers form the backbone of the Kree military, striking fast and hard at the command of Kree officers. These Privates are loyal and unwavering; they do not question commands, they do not flinch from battle, and they do not show mercy.

For the Captain and Colonel, we can lop off the last two sentences and reuse the first chunk.
Old November 8th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Deep in space, in the Large Magellanic Cloud, lies the heart of the Kree Empire, among the mightiest in the universe. The Empire owes its success largely to their expert military, a trained and disciplined fighting force that has brought the enemies of the Kree to their knees time and time again. Kree Soldiers form the backbone of the Kree military, striking fast and hard at the command of Kree officers. These Privates are loyal and unwavering; they do not question commands, they do not flinch from battle, and they do not show mercy.

For the Captain and Colonel, we can lop off the last two sentences and reuse the first chunk.
The bolded seems slightly out of place. Any way to word that better?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library