Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 27th, 2021, 08:00 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Oh neat, I'll add the engagement part, I didn't put "doesn't take leaving engagement attacks" purposefully, but it is probably better to clarify that he does.
Roadkill is a nice shoutout to his wrestling career.
Old January 27th, 2021, 09:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Wrote one up for another obscure baddie.

Quote:

NAME = ARMADILLO
SECRET IDENTITY = ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = REPENTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ~240

BURROW
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Armadillo normally, you may choose any empty non-water space within 5 spaces of Armadillo that is not higher or lower than 3 levels from Armadillo's base. Place Armadillo on the chosen space. When Armadillo starts his Underground Movement, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

RENDING CLAWS
Figures subtract one from their defense dice when attacked by Armadillo with an adjacent normal attack.

IMPENETRABLE HIDE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Armadillo always adds two automatic shields to whatever is rolled. Armadillo never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage.

SUPER STRENGTH
I picked up the mini, it's pretty cool. Here it is from @Ronin 's Photo Depository.
Actually that's an old write-up he posted. You don't need that line unless you are saying he does NOT take LEA. taking LEA is default so it's not spelled out. We've gotten better at not doing that recently.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 27th, 2021, 11:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ha, oh okay, I'll take it off again :P
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

6 Defense and 2 auto-shields is probably too much overall. He does have the SA weakness, but that’s going to make him pretty impenetrable to most normal attackers in a way I’m not sure will feel fun in practice.
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:34 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PENANCE - ROBERT BALDWIN

NAME = PENANCE
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBERT BALDWIN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RECLUSE
PERSONALITY = REPENTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

EMBRACING THE PAIN
Begin the game with a Black Pain Marker. If Penance would receive at least two wounds, you may ignore any number of those wounds and place the Pain Marker on this card. While the Pain Marker is on this card add 1 to Penance’s Attack and Defense numbers.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY
At the end of the round, if the Pain Marker is on this card, you may place a wound marker on this card. If you do, place a wound marker on the card of any figure adjacent to Penance.

612 SPIKES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 3 + Special Attack: 3+ Special
Before attacking with this special attack, you may remove the Pain Marker from this card. If you do, you may add 1 to the Range and Attack numbers of this special attack for each wound marker on this card, to a maximum of +3. All figures adjacent to Penance are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. This Special Attack may only be used once per round.

Last edited by redstang; November 7th, 2022 at 11:38 PM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think the SA needs extra language to attack a non-adjacent figure and also all adjacent figures if that is the intent.
Fun power set. Do you have a bio on this guy?
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Do you have a bio on this guy?
Speedball but emo
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I’m personally not a fan of pain markers, they feel like secondary wound markers. I think you can design him where everything triggers off how many wound makers he has on his card and then just give him Resilience from Venom (Pigeon).
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Pain Markers (or something like that) is important to sell the story of the character. His whole thing is that he wants to feel the pain, so just shrugging off wounds like Resilience feels wrong. (If only on a thematic level.)

I'd make him either a Crime Fighter or a Loner (since then he can be pulled into the CF faction by Songbird.) He ran with the faux Suicide Squad Thunderbolts led by Osborn, not the Charlatan Thunderbolts led by Zemo.

Is flying/levitating a thing for him? I don't feel like it's something I've ever seen him do.
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

I don't think everything needs to be spelled out in a convoluted secondary wound marker system when having his high pain tolerance reflected by Resilience works and then you have one power that's bulleted:
I AM HURT
Penance gains the following, while he has a least :
• 1 Wound Marker....
• 2 Wound Markers...
• 3 Wound Markers...
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:55 PM

I dropped Armadillo'd defense to 5.

Cool Penance! Should we do his cat?
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

Niels the Bouncing Cat is more my speed:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy