Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 2nd, 2021, 12:34 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
In Search Of Retail Shelf Display Boxes

Greetings all...

As the title says, I'm trying to track down a few elusive items to finally complete my collection of sealed boosters.

Trying to track down the retail shelf display boxes for Waves 2, 5 & 7.

Someone out there has these sitting in a closet collecting dust. Let me give them the love they deserve.

Also, looking for a copy of the Toys R' Us Scenario that went with the Nerak give-away.

And finally, a copy of "The Shelf" photo from Toyfair that previewed Wave 5. Any of you awesome folks still have a copy you'd be willing to post?

Thanks in advance-

Old June 1st, 2021, 09:46 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: In Search Of Retail Shelf Display Boxes

Uhhhhh bump or something.

Offering:

$50 + shipping for the Wave 2 box
$25 + shipping for the Wave 5 box
$30 + shipping for the Wave 7 box

$20 + shipping for the TRU scenario

My eternal gratitude for a pic of “The Shelf”

V/r

Old June 18th, 2021, 08:12 PM

…Bump…

Still trying to track down those retail shelf displays.

Offering:

$75 + shipping for the Wave 2 box
$35 + shipping for the Wave 5 box
$50 + shipping for the Wave 7 box

My eternal gratitude for posting a decent pic of “The Shelf” showing Wave 5 in all its glory at Toyfair.

Old June 18th, 2021, 09:27 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker

PM sent.
Old June 18th, 2021, 10:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I hope you find them, buddy. And I hope to see you and the other old timers in Indy next year.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 19th, 2021, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I hope you find them, buddy. And I hope to see you and the other old timers in Indy next year.
I may just lurk around the maps and watch a few games, but I’ll definitely be there.

Old June 20th, 2021, 12:21 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
Quote:
I may just lurk around the maps and watch a few games, but I’ll definitely be there.
It was great rooming with you and Onacara back in the day. Not so much the other guy...

Old June 27th, 2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It was great rooming with you and Onacara back in the day. Not so much the other guy...
Bring back Traveling Drake!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...earchid=560314

Old June 27th, 2021, 07:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Bring back Traveling Drake!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...earchid=560314
At Hooters!

Old July 11th, 2021, 06:15 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh uh should probably put something here, PM sent for Wave 7 box.

I also have the cardboard display shelves for 1, 8, and 9 if anyone's interested.
Old December 31st, 2021, 09:18 PM

Still looking....

Found the Wave 7 box this summer (thank you splash)

I'd love to find the Wave 2 and Wave 5 retail shelf displays.

Offering your choice of the following sealed boosters for either of those display boxes:

Acolarh - Ullar's Flag Bearer
Heroes of Bleakwoode
Lawmen & Samurai
Heroes of Nostralund
Shades and Orcs
Snipers and Vipers
Laglor - Vydar Flag Bearer
Grut Orcs
Heroes of Durgeth
Greeks & Vipers
Ornak - Utgar Flag Bearer
Kilts & Commandos
Sir Gilbert - Jandar Flag Bearer
The IX Roman Legion
Gorillas and Hounds

FYI these boosters are not display pieces so shelf wear/rough edges, etc. apply.

Thanks for checking those closets and old bins for me!

Old February 11th, 2022, 04:10 PM

Still looking for the Wave 2 and Wave 5 retail shelf displays.

Offering your choice of any 2 of the following sealed boosters for either of those display boxes:

Acolarh - Ullar's Flag Bearer
Heroes of Bleakwoode
Lawmen & Samurai
Heroes of Nostralund
Shades and Orcs
Snipers and Vipers
Laglor - Vydar Flag Bearer
Grut Orcs
Heroes of Durgeth
Greeks & Vipers
Ornak - Utgar Flag Bearer
Kilts & Commandos
Sir Gilbert - Jandar Flag Bearer
The IX Roman Legion
Gorillas and Hounds

FYI these boosters are not display pieces so shelf wear/rough edges, etc. apply.

Thanks for checking those closets and old bins for me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades