Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 21st, 2011, 02:23 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker
Re: Frylock's Entire Collection For Sale!!!

Alright, I finally got around to updating the list. I think nearly everything is correct (especially the squads that everybody wants). There's still some great stuff here, from the later waves especially. And don't forget the Tundra and Lava!
Old September 22nd, 2011, 09:38 AM

MattO. is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Payment sent... your pm box is full lol.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 10:52 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Hey, could you clarify something for me? If a common squad has (pending) after it, but doesn't say how many squads are pending, does that mean all of them are pending, or just one?

Thanks!
Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:44 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Hey, could you clarify something for me? If a common squad has (pending) after it, but doesn't say how many squads are pending, does that mean all of them are pending, or just one?

Thanks!
It means everything is pending for that particular squad. Maybe not to all the same person, but it's all pending.

Also I just cleared out my inbox, so keep the PMs coming.

Frylock
Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:00 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

I got my Heavy Gruts today.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old September 24th, 2011, 06:41 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

I got my order today, everything was good. It took I believe a total of 3 days from when he sent it to when I got so I couldn't ask for faster service.
Old September 27th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Awesome! Got my package today, and everything was in great condition! Cards flawless and figures mint. Thanks Frylock!
Old September 27th, 2011, 08:39 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd buy something if you took cash(hint)

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 27th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Ummm... he does...
Old September 27th, 2011, 09:36 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Ummm... he does...
It says on the front page Paypal only.

Quote:
Originally posted by Frylock
More important stuff:
I only accept Paypal. I will generally use the flat rate shipping boxes from USPS just because they are easy (unless you guys can give me suggestions on where to find smallish boxes and such). You will pay shipping. I will have limited Internet for the next week or so, so just PM me and eventually I'll respond. Once again, larger orders will be prioritized. Especially if they contain some of the not-in-demand stuff.
I have listed the damaged cards below; if you would like a picture please ask and I will try to get some. All the cards are playable, however.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 27th, 2011, 11:42 PM

Oh, I thought you were under the impression that it was a trade thing. My bad.
Old September 28th, 2011, 02:20 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got mine a couple of days ago. Everything was in great condition. Best of luck with your schooling, Frylock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales