Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 13th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

So now that I've finished my task of recreating everything in Heroscape for Heroes of 'Scape, its time to decide what to do next. Just because I'm done with this project, doesn't mean I'm done working. But in order to figure out what I'm going to do next, I'd like your guys' opinions.

So I'd like to take a quick poll:
What would you like to see me work on next?
1) Expand Heroes of 'Scape to classes that aren't in the game, but still have viable figures for.
2) Extend the scope of Heroes of 'Scape to Races and Classes that Heroscape doesn't provide figures for.
3) Start the Squads of 'Scape project.
4) Utilize the Heroes of 'Scape system to create alternate game styles, such as 'real time strategy' games.

Other Projects:
5) Poke'Scape- a Pokemon themed RPG that puts Pokemon first, and Heroscape second.
6) Armored Core Mod Project- an Armored Core themed mod that allows you to create customized robots based on their components.
7) Gundam Custom Card Project- a typical custom card project that will attempt to create the common faces of the Gundam series.
8 ) Super Hero Custom Mod Project- This will pretty much be Heroes of 'Scape, but with Super Heroes. Karat tried starting this up a few months ago, but with the more free time I can try and start it back up again.

More detailed descriptions of each below:
Spoiler Alert!

You're welcome to vote for more than one thing you'd like to see worked on, just be sure to give them an order of priority. Thanks everyone in advance for giving me their feedback!
Old December 13th, 2010, 10:35 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

I would say Squads of 'Scape, Heroes of 'Scape is alot of fun, it'd be great to be able to create/grow squads.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old December 13th, 2010, 11:30 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

I'm for one or three. Or superheroes. Any of those would work for me. But you have to include villains too!

Old December 14th, 2010, 02:20 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You mentioned a Arcane Guard or something for the Drow, so...whichever one that fits into, please.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:25 AM

Chardris is surprisingly tart

My vote would be on four. Heroes of 'scape is an awesome tool, but desperately needs scenarios/gametypes to go with it.
Old December 14th, 2010, 10:10 AM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris View Post
My vote would be on four. Heroes of 'scape is an awesome tool, but desperately needs scenarios/gametypes to go with it.
I've created a Warhammer Quest type game to play with it. Four characters/figures against a randomly created dungeon. No game master required.
Old December 14th, 2010, 10:53 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would say One or Two, but would be at least fairly excited to see whatever you come up with, man!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 14th, 2010, 11:07 AM

Mikeangelo83 is surprisingly tart

I second the motion for 4. I think an awesome game type to go with the awesome heroes of scape would make it an awesome package of complete awesomeness.
Old December 14th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I would really like to see 1, 2, and 3, although I don't know in what order.
Also, I don't know if you've thought about adding in the last couple of races like Giants, Gryphillins, or Trolticors; because, after you posted that the Marro/Kyrie expansion was going to be your last, I decided to try my hand at making these few species. So far I have rough drafts of Giants, Gryphillins (Theracus), Trolticors (Brunak), Fiantooth (Dumatuf Guard), Elementars (Obsidian Guards & Granite Guardians), and Quasatch/Dzu-teh. If you are interested in seeing them or even adding them in, just ask and I'll post them.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 14th, 2010, 11:22 AM

Chardris is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeangelo83 View Post
I second the motion for 4. I think an awesome game type to go with the awesome heroes of scape would make it an awesome package of complete awesomeness.
He understands why 4 is the best choice.
Old December 14th, 2010, 06:23 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

number 4! this is what I've been waiting for since I first heard about it back in the Evolution of a Hero!

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old December 14th, 2010, 07:14 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

In order:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions