Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 7th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Shinobi Master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Shinobi Master's custom terrain

This is my custom terrain I have right now. I used real rocks, Woodland Scenics foliage clump, real sand, super glue and paint.

First off is my rock barricade.

I made it by putting a couple of rocks I found in my backyard and got a Ziploc bag and just filled it with sand. After I just put some glue on the areas of the double hex tile and dipped it in the sand. Refer to Grishnakh's thread for how I put the sand on.

It's good for blocking off areas or providing cover for troops.

Next I have a boulder with a tree next to it

I made it by taking the same steps as the rock barricade except that it is a three hex tile instead of two and there is a small tree next to it.
The tree is a Woodland Scenics N scale tree found in most art stores. I bought mine unmade but it comes with instructions on how to and comes with 21 trees for $13.99 while premade trees cost $9.99 for 4 trees.

Lastly is my plant which I have yet to give a name.

It's just an aquarium plant drilled into a double hex tile.

Well that's it I might post more tomorrow.

Also check out my other posts:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...45#post1058445

U Mad Bro

Last edited by Shinobi Master; April 8th, 2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old April 9th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Shinobi Master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Shinobi Master's custom terrain

You guys need to reply so I know if I'm doing great or not. I'm a new guy to this sight and I really want to know so I could fix things or make it better.

U Mad Bro
Old April 9th, 2010, 08:51 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the rock formation! What I would do, though, is put more sand on the hex to make it look a bit better. It's still pretty good either way!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:05 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

I like both pieces. My favorite is the rock formation. Something about pieces like that just appeal to me. Probably because they are simple, yet elegant. If you make another, consider using decorative lava rocks. They look like mini boulders, IMO. And you might want to put some moss on them. Great pieces!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old April 10th, 2010, 09:44 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

I like the rock barricade. It looks pretty functional and pretty cool
One thing though, I think it would be a bit better if you put some smaller pebbles on the hex to cover up the hex itself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles