Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 2nd, 2006, 02:58 PM

playa1 knows what's in an order marker playa1 knows what's in an order marker
How satisfied are you with the new fig stats?

I was amazed by all the hoopla about the new wave 6 figs before we knew what they did (I think there were over 50 pages in the forum on speculation). I just wanted to know how people felt about them (sans zombies).
Old December 2nd, 2006, 03:02 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I chose the second option, there are a few of units I hoped would have some new abilities. I love all of the figures though.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old December 2nd, 2006, 03:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The second one. I'm satisfied, and they live up to expectations (for the most part). However they could, obviously, be better.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 03:12 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm extatic with the wave 6 figures - but i hoped the samurai archers would have had some other special ability. But weverything else makes up for it! Just need zombie info and we are done!
Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'll be a lot more satisfied when I have the figs in my hands.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:48 PM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think the poll needs room for it was exactly what I was expecting.
I put I hoped for a bit more cause.. well even if its exactly what I was thinkin, I wouldn't mind more

::Nathan Hoel::
Old December 2nd, 2006, 05:07 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is a flawed poll. without an option for just plain satisfaction the results are skewed. I wish that folks would think hard about the poll options before posting them. It would make them at least somewhat more useful, especially considering the gluttony of polls we have as it is.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 2nd, 2006, 05:23 PM

countblah has disabled reputation

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old December 2nd, 2006, 05:29 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker
HMMMM more money to spend.. Fantastic....

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old December 2nd, 2006, 08:01 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
"I was a little disappointed in some of the fig stats" but I really like the sculpts and flavor of the new units.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:44 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
This Wave is just fine. Everything I'd hoped for and more.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:51 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i agree with GB. if you actually think about it, option 2 and 3 could essentially be the same. I was satisfied with most, but was still disappointed with some of the cards (coughORCScough). Anyway, since i'm not big on orcs, i'll go with option 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News