Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old November 29th, 2023, 05:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Battle Cat

Old November 30th, 2023, 10:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Champion's Mount is updated with some clarified language in the OP when you have a chance @japes

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:10 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated

That's a lot of text by the way. I believe this is our new champion for the smallest text size...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:35 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, I was worried about that. I do think we can do a *little* trimming ....

CHAMPION’S MOUNT
Before Battle Cat's move action, if 1 or fewer figures are on this card, you may choose 1 adjacent Small or Medium ally and place it here. Placed figures are considered to occupy the same spaces as Battle Cat, are adjacent to him and each other, share his hit zone, and are never engaged. Clear sight between placed figures and enemies is obstructed. If 1+ placed figures are Honorable Champions, Battle Cat has +1 Attack and Defense.

COURAGEOUS CHARGE
After Battle Cat's activation or before removing him from the battlefield, you may place any allies on this card adjacent to him. After placing each ally, you may roll 1 damage die against an enemy adjacent to it.

VIGILANT STRIKE 13
If an enemy engages Battle Cat while Battle Cat has an ally adjacent to him, you may roll a d20. On a 13+, that enemy takes 1 wound.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 11:36 AM

Yeah, I think that's an improvement too. OP updated again @japes (apologies).

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:55 PM

Sweet, thanks. Font size doesn't look too bad there to me.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Yeah I got it almost to 8 which is where I like to be on the bottom end.

Old December 3rd, 2023, 03:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Don't care for the "place it here" language. It's a bit too ambiguous. I think we can make other adjustments without being so ambiguous.
Quote:
CHAMPION’S MOUNT
Before Battle Cat's move action, if 1 or fewer figures are on this card, you may choose 1 adjacent Small or Medium ally and place it hereon this card. Placed figures are never engaged, considered to occupy the same spaces as Battle Cat, are adjacent to him and each other, and share his hit zone, and are never engaged. Clear sight between placed figures and enemies is obstructed. If 1+ placed figures are Honorable Champions, Battle Cat has +1 Attack and Defense.

COURAGEOUS CHARGE
After Battle Cat's activation, or before removing him from the battlefield, you may place any allies on this card adjacent to him. After placing each ally, you may roll 1 damage die against an enemy adjacent to it.

VIGILANT STRIKE 13
If an enemy engages Battle Cat while Battle Cat has an allyis adjacent to himan ally, you may roll a d20. On a 13+, that enemy takes 1 wound.
For pasteability
Quote:
CHAMPION’S MOUNT
Before Battle Cat's move action, if 1 or fewer figures are on this card, you may choose 1 adjacent Small or Medium ally and place it on this card. Placed figures are never engaged, considered to occupy the same spaces as Battle Cat, are adjacent to him and each other, and share his hit zone. Clear sight between placed figures and enemies is obstructed. If 1+ placed figures are Honorable Champions, Battle Cat has +1 Attack and Defense.

COURAGEOUS CHARGE
After Battle Cat's activation, or before removing him from the battlefield, you may place any allies on this card adjacent to him. After placing each ally, you may roll 1 damage die against an enemy adjacent to it.

VIGILANT STRIKE 13
If an enemy engages Battle Cat while Battle Cat is adjacent to an ally, you may roll a d20. On a 13+, that enemy takes 1 wound.
Old December 3rd, 2023, 05:52 PM

I like that Vigilant Strike edit. I updated with that and added "to this card." I'm not into the other changes.

OP is updated for @japes

Old April 13th, 2024, 01:16 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Op: space out Size.

Card: Update needed to Vigilant Strike.
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:50 AM

Got the size. @japes for the card update

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database