Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 18th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker
Origami Scape

It would be cool if there were some origami units for Heroscape. I have plenty of Origami models in my room; I could shove some into a piece of sculpey and BOOM a Heroscape figure is born. In fact, I'll probably do that some time when I don't have anything else to do. I'll post them here when I'm done. Another amazing thing would be origami terrain (i.e. original things recreated in origami, not old stuff reincarnated).

I came up with some cool concepts for special abilities: You draft the piece of paper. Basically, a low point figure with about no stats. Then, you draft the things you can "fold" it into. These would cost more points and have terrain oriented abilities. I could get really creative and come up with a slew of dragons, birds, animals, fish... You name it, the diagrams are somehwere on the internet. Essentially, it takes up one turn to fold.

I'd be interested in what fellow "origamists" can whip up too. Give me your feedback on these ideas!

Last edited by Pickledpie; November 18th, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
Old November 18th, 2008, 07:31 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Origami Scape

Sounds great! cant wait to see some origami figures.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Me too.

Old November 18th, 2008, 08:14 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll draft the Paper Tiger for 35 points...

Old November 18th, 2008, 09:14 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I'll draft the Paper Tiger for 35 points...
His Paper Cut Special Attack will come in handy.
</IMG>

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old November 18th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

If you're looking for some origami terrain, I know where you can order some origami boulders. http://origamiboulder.com/

Sorry, couldn't resist. Someone showed me this site many years ago and it always cracks me up. I know origami art is fine craft. That's a pretty cool looking origami dragon in your avatar, Pickledpie.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; November 18th, 2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old November 19th, 2008, 04:53 PM

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Me too.

Actually I was thinking they all have some special where it is easier for them to get burned by lava.

Last edited by Pickledpie; November 19th, 2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old November 19th, 2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
If you're looking for some origami terrain, I know where you can order some origami boulders. http://origamiboulder.com/

Sorry, couldn't resist. Someone showed me this site many years ago and it always cracks me up. I know origami art is fine craft. That's a pretty cool looking origami dragon in your avatar, Pickledpie.
That's hilarious. I love those gag sites that seem so real but they aren't.
Thanks for the avatar comment, but it's not mine. It's just a testament to the power of paper.

Last edited by Pickledpie; November 19th, 2008 at 05:12 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions