Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 12th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Venom Workshop - Currently Developing Venomverse!

Neat!

I haven't really lent the Poisons a ton of thought, since there aren't minis and I never had a solid direction. I do really like their weird 90s bioarmor aesthetic.

Really the conversion shouldn't necessarily rely on him personally destroying someone, since that's something the little hostless Poisons do? I wonder if that power wouldn't make more sense on a Poison Queen design, thematically, since she's the real leader. It'd make sense for her to be fueling conversions and doing other support stuff, and then Thanos and Doom being more turn efficiency commanders.

I don't think he's in the 1000 point ballpark as-is, but I think that's alright, he should have room for some allies.
Old October 12th, 2021, 04:03 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I and my dad were talking about that how if he's against (for example) Godzilla, half of his card is useless. So possibly he could be in the 600-700 point area so you could put him with other Poisons.
Old October 12th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
What is the story on this guy?
Old October 14th, 2021, 10:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The Poisons are creatures from another universe that prey on symbiotes and their hosts. They're little wimpy things that look like this:

If they get their hands on a symbiote that's bonded to a host, they basically overtake the symbiote, bonding with it but subjugating it, and use the original host for nutrients. The Poisons work kinda on Buffy vampire rules in that their forms and personalities are informed by the original hosts, but the hosts aren't really part of the equation.

Doctor Doom in particular is the leader of the Poisons on Earth, the first time they pop up.
Old October 14th, 2021, 11:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Thanks.
That must be an alternate universe?
Old October 20th, 2021, 11:44 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My so read it all but I haven’t so thanks for that rundown. I need to read that someday I think.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 25th, 2021, 07:09 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. Thanks.
That must be an alternate universe?
Yeah, the Poisons all overran their original universe. They invade the mainstream universe at the end of their story arc and manage to assimilate a few mainstream characters, but all of those get un-Poisoned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
My so read it all but I haven’t so thanks for that rundown. I need to read that someday I think.
It's not my favorite story, but I really like Iban Coello (who drew both Venomverse and Venomized), so I do enjoy it as a big grab bag of weird character designs.
Old November 13th, 2021, 11:54 AM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

I have noticed that the Life Foundation symbiotes haven't been designed and I think they'd fit in this thread, so here's a write up for them:

RIOT
CARLTON DRAKE

SYMBIOTE
UNIQUE HERO
SPAWN
RUTHLESS
MEDIUM 6

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 2
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 6

LIFE FOUNDATION FOUR 15

After taking a turn with Riot, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll if Riot destroyed a figure this turn. If you roll 15 or higher, you may take an additional turn with any other Symbiote figure you control with the Life Foundation Five special power that is within clear sight of Riot.

SYMBIOTE CLAMBER
Once per turn, before, during, or after Riot's normal movement, you may place Riot on any empty space within 2 spaces of his current location that is no more than 40 levels up or down. Riot will take any leaving engagement attacks when moving with this special power. If Riot is placed adjacent to an enemy figure that he was not engaged with at the start of his turn, that figure rolls 1 fewer die when defending against Riot's normal attack this turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

PHAGE
CARL MACH

SYMBIOTE
UNIQUE HERO
SPAWN
UNSTABLE
MEDIUM 5

MOVE: 8
ATTACK: 6
DEFENSE: 3

LIFE FOUNDATION FOUR 15
After taking a turn with Phage, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll if Phage destroyed a figure this turn. If you roll 15 or higher, you may take an additional turn with any other Symbiote figure you control with the Life Foundation Five special power that is within clear sight of Phage.

SYMBIOTIC RESILIENCE
When rolling defense dice for Phage, and you roll at least one blank, the most wounds Phage receives from that attack is one.

EXPERT CLIMBING
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Phage, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Phage's height of 5 when climbing. Phage never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

SUPER STRENGTH

LASHER
???

SYMBIOTE
UNIQUE HERO
SPAWN
SADISTIC
MEDIUM 4

MOVE: 7
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 6

LIFE FOUNDATION FOUR 15
After taking a turn with Lasher, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll if Lasher destroyed a figure this turn. If you roll 15 or higher, you may take an additional turn with any other Symbiote figure you control with the Life Foundation Five special power that is within clear sight of Lasher.

SLASHING TENDRILS
Instead of moving and attacking, you may choose an adjacent small or medium figure. Roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. You may continue rolling for Slashing Tendrils until you do not roll a skull.

CLIMB X3
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Lasher may triple his height.

SUPER STRENGTH

AGONY
LESLIE GESNERIA

SYMBIOTE
UNIQUE HERO
SPAWN
MERCILESS
MEDIUM 5

MOVE: 6
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 5

LIFE FOUNDATION FOUR 15
After taking a turn with Agony, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll if Agony destroyed a figure this turn. If you roll 15 or higher, you may take an additional turn with any other Symbiote figure you control with the Life Foundation Five special power that is within clear sight of Agony.

TENDRIL SWING 3
Instead of his normal move, Agony may move up to 3 spaces with Tendril Swing. When moving with Tendril Swing, Agony has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Tendril Swing 3, you may use it one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old November 22nd, 2021, 10:13 PM
Symbiotic

I keep meaning to weigh in on these designs and I keep forgetting!

Riot is the only one I have something down for currently:

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Spider-Man and Venom Absolute Carnage set.
Its model number and name are #031a / Riot.

NAME = RIOT
SECRET IDENTITY = TREVOR COLE

SPECIES = SYMBIOTE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRUTE
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

COULD USE A MORE GENERAL NAME, BUT HE'S LIKE A BIG BEEFY SYMBIOTE GRAPPLER DUDE
If you lose initiative, figures engaged with Riot cannot move or be moved until you have revealed your first Order Marker.

TENDRIL SWING 2
Instead of his normal move, Riot may move up to 2 spaces with Tendril Swing. When moving with Tendril Swing, Riot has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Tendril Swing 2, you may use it one additional time.

RESILIENCE
If Riot would receive one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, special power, or leaving engagement attack, ignore one of those wounds.

SUPER STRENGTH
Personally I'd like to see them a little bit less hooked into each other than you have with the shared power? I was thinking I'd at least like Riot to be more independently playable since he had his star turn in cinematic masterpiece Venom (201, but maybe I'm the only one feeling that.

They technically weren't ever really a tight little foursome like that since Scream was with them while they were alive (even though she turned on the team, they weren't ever active as a team without her).

My loose plan was to make them all Conflicted and have Scream do something with that, but I'm not in love with my last version of Scream anyway, so not super attached to that direction.

Slashing Tendrils is a great re-use on Lasher.

I think Phage should try to rep bladed weapons in some way and Agony should probably have something to represent... whatever her "one toyetic ability" was. I'm pretty sure she spit acid?
Old November 23rd, 2021, 01:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Venom Workshop

Definitely not a fan of creating another Wrecking Crew. Their bonding loop is very strong.
Old February 7th, 2022, 12:24 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's a draft for Ultimate Venom I've been considering, and wouldn't mind feedback on. I thought I might post it here. If you're not familiar with him, he's a little different from standard versions of Venom in that he needs to regularly eat people to survive, is intimidatingly large, and tends to catch people in his tendrils. It's also lab grown, rather than alien, but iirc it does have the same weakness to noise that regular symbiotes do, and has been considered a symbiote by Earth 616 characters as well as characters from the Ultimate universe who have had exposure to Earth 616 symbiotes.

Quote:
NAME = Venom (Ultimate Spider-Man)
SECRET IDENTITY = Eddie Brock

SPECIES = Symbiote
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Tormentor
PERSONALITY = Relentless

SIZE/HEIGHT = Large 6?

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

UNSTABLE BODY
At the end of each round that Venom has taken one or more turns, if there is at least one Wound Marker on this card, place an additional Wound Marker on this card.

SYMBIOTE SMOTHER
If Venom is engaged with only one enemy figure, and that enemy figure is small or medium, that enemy figure is considered Smothered. A Smothered figure cannot move or be moved by any special power on any Army Card or glyph. A Smothered figure rolls 1 fewer attack and defense die for each revealed Order Marker on this card. Before attacking, if Venom did not move this turn, he may roll an unblockable attack die against an adjacent Smothered figure. If he inflicts a wound this way, remove a wound marker from Venom's card.

TENDRIL SWING 2
Instead of his normal move, Venom may move up to 2 spaces with Tendril Swing. When moving with Tendril Swing, Venom has the FLYING special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Tendril Swing 2, you may use it one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old February 8th, 2022, 04:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the unblockable > possible healing > attack interaction feels a little clunky. I might just make the vampirism trigger based on inflicting a wound with his attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy