Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 7th, 2021, 06:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Okay, would it work if it was worded like this?
Quote:
SCENT OF BLOOD
Whenever you use The Upside Down special power, this Demogorgon must end its turn next to a figure with one or more wounds that is not an Undead, Android, Construct, or destructible object if possible.
Old February 7th, 2021, 06:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's really confusing since taking a turn isn't required to use The Upside Down.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2021, 07:34 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Whenever this Demogorgon moves with the Upside Down special power, you may choose an adjacent small or medium figure with 3 or less Life remaining an opponent controls. Before placing this Demogorgon, you may instead place the chosen figure and then place this Demogorgon on any empty space adjacent to that figure. Figures moved by this special power never take leaving engagement attacks.
Maybe a Dragged rework?

Last edited by Splash; February 8th, 2021 at 04:30 PM.
Old February 8th, 2021, 04:39 PM

"engaged with only this Demogorgon"
Looks like I cut this out at some point.
I wanted something like it, where the enemy figure has to be alone-ish to be snatched.
Quote:
DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Whenever this Demogorgon moves with the Upside Down special power, you may choose an opponent's adjacent small or medium figure with 3 or less Life remaining as long as it is the only figure this Demogorgon is engaged with. Before placing this Demogorgon, you may instead place the chosen figure and then place this Demogorgon on any empty space adjacent to that figure. Figures moved by this special power never take leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Splash; February 8th, 2021 at 11:05 PM.
Old February 8th, 2021, 09:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just say an opponent’s adjacent small or medium figure.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2021, 11:28 PM

Sweet, edited. Should I start the checklists?
Old February 9th, 2021, 07:46 AM

Is the SP fully up to date? Maybe give it like 24 hours with the design settled to let the Heroes chime in? There's been a lot of updating, so they may not really know where it's at.

Old February 9th, 2021, 11:04 AM

Ye.
Old February 9th, 2021, 12:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I would reorder Dragged Into the Nether so you place the Demogorgon first - I think it’s easier to understand what is legal placement if worded like that.

I like the overall direction. Definitely a unique design, useful for moving figures around. They might be a bit powerful with the end of round movement, as losing initiative and taking OM3 with a Demogorgon ensures you can drag a figure wherever you want. But I’m comfortable seeing what testing shows there if others are.
Old February 9th, 2021, 09:48 PM

Thanks Arch-Vile! I had to put the Demo placed second so it could still snatch a figure with Blood scent on the card, if there's another way to work those two together so it can port enemy figures, that'd be awesome.
Old February 9th, 2021, 10:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Ah, that makes sense. I think it works as written then.
Old February 10th, 2021, 01:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Starting to catch up here. Apologies for a long-winded response this late, I’ve been pretty swamped the last week or two.

In GENERAL I'm not a fan of powers that are essentially split apart, unless it's just clearer that way. With this, you have a movement power on top, then a restriction in the middle that you need to know about for the top power, then the 3rd power overwrites the first power, but not the second one, so if the chosen 3 or fewer life figure doesn't have any wounds, then you need to still place the Gorgon adjacent to another wounded figure. Also it should clarify when in Dragged you choose the figure (Like saying BEFORE moving rather than WHENEVER)

The start zone restriction is a bit of a goofy thing that just is supposed to prevent first round annoyances I know, but in the endgame I could just hide my last few figures back in either start zone to escape them. I feel like we could figure out a better restriction.

Also the Upside Down is just a teleport. I don't get any theme of the whole alternate universe thingy with it, which is a bit of a shame. All this guy does is move figures, which is annoying and can mess with tactics, but they’re not “scary” like a horror monster probably should be.

Now I’ve only seen the first season of the show so far, but if I were the LD here, I’d probably do something more along this route. Keep the “alternate reality” theme by utilizing the Gorgon’s card as the actual “upside down.” Dragged isn’t just a move, it’s just a finisher. Sure the kids go there to try to rescue people, but that’s a scenario in and of itself, so the cleanest way in a skirmish game is to just finish them. Terrifying Presence gives their teleports another usefulness. Sure they can already lock down ranged attackers, but now they can help in melee too. It addresses the LEAs, and stacking of Uncommons cleanly.

Also one more thing I would probably do is drop their defense and raise their life. The kids were hurting it with bear traps and baseball bats, but obviously it kept coming. Horror monsters just feel like they should take hits and keep moving. Also it makes so their skull reroll isn’t the biggest detriment, since they’re easier to hit in general.

Quote:
THE UPSIDE DOWN
Start the game with the Demogorgon on this card. While on this card, the Demogorgon is considered to be within Clear Sight of all figures you control. Whenever you would take a turn with the Demogorgon, you may instead place it on this card, or place it on any space on the battlefield.

DRAGGED INTO THE NETHER
Before moving with The Upside Down, you may choose an adjacent opponent’s figure and roll 2 combat dice. If the number of skulls equals the number or remaining life the chosen figure has, destroy the chosen figure and place the Demogorgon on its Army Card.

TERRIFYING PRESENCE
The Demogorgon never takes leaving engagement attacks. Figures engaged with one or more figures with this special power who attack with a normal or special attack must reroll one die that shows a skull.
Now I’m not trying to hijack your LD. You’re in charge, I just want to add my thoughts to try to make this design as best as possible. Just consider feedback, and continue with what you think is the best direction.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library