Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 9th, 2007, 02:40 PM

ThrillHouse has disabled reputation
My customs check em out

These are a few of the customs i made awile back let me know what you guys think. Sorry some of them have the word SAMPLE slaped across them, i was selling some on ebay to help support my heroscape addiction. heh you guys know how it is! All of these cards i made on photoshop

[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/thscustom/Gate-Gaurdian-****.jpg[/img]

here are the backs of the custom cards i made

i can't find the back to the water card =[

i made custom stickers for the units bases here are some pics

I also have them customs on regular heroscape cards. Thx for looking and let me know if you want me to post any other pics of anything.

Wauconda, il

myspace.com/iggypad
Old August 9th, 2007, 02:46 PM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
Great job ,love the cards.

Old August 9th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Very nice customs after a cursory glance.

Why add the watermark to the high res cards? The custom community is all about sharing, but it seems as if you do not want to allow others to use your cards. I hope that you will reconsider.
Old August 9th, 2007, 03:04 PM

ThrillHouse has disabled reputation
those are just the pics i had saved on my computer if i can find my flash drive i will upload the pictures that don't say sample on them. i used to sell them on ebay to support my heroscape habbit. i'll try looking for my flash drive so you guys can get the reg cards.

Wauconda, il

myspace.com/iggypad
Old August 9th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillHouse
those are just the pics i had saved on my computer if i can find my flash drive i will upload the pictures that don't say sample on them. i used to sell them on ebay to support my heroscape habbit. i'll try looking for my flash drive so you guys can get the reg cards.
Gotcha!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards