Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th, 2022, 01:23 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Total revamp of my old JP Raptors. The major change is I did away with The Big One as a leader (not quite unique enough, definitely not as iconic as the Rex) and went with Uncommon Hero, I think they'd work the best this way, kind of like the werewolves, but they work together.

I also made them cunning because they are and I don't think Beast Man could handle them.

The price may feel high, but I figure they're similar the Enforcers where they work so well together they all get bumped up. And we have at least two big dinos at 230 that might run smoothly with these, as well as hopefully Roberta/The Rex at some point.
edit: 90 would also work, but they'd need a substantial debuff, probably life 1 and then some.

@Tornado , you're pretty familiar with the 2000 AD Dinosaurs so you'll have to tell me if these would break anything. XD

Quote:

NAME = INGEN RAPTOR

SPECIES = DINOSAUR
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = CUNNING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

CLEVER GIRL/COORDINATED ATTACK PATTERNS
After moving and before attacking with this InGen Raptor, you may either:
• place up to two InGen Raptors you control that are within 9 spaces of this InGen Raptor on any empty spaces adjacent to this InGen Raptor; or
• place one InGen Raptor you control that is within 6 spaces of this InGen Raptor adjacent to an enemy figure within 6 clear sight spaces of this InGen Raptor

PACK HUNTER
This InGen Raptor adds 1 to its attack number for each InGen Raptor you control that is engaged with the defending figure, up to a maximum of +2. When a figure engaged with at least two InGen Raptors you control rolls defense dice, you may subtract 1 shield from whatever is rolled. If this InGen Raptor dealt any damage to a figure this turn, you may roll an unblockable die against that figure for each Dinosaur you control adjacent to that figure.

STEALTH LEAP 12
Instead of its normal move, this InGen Raptor may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Stealth Leap, this InGen Raptor has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when it starts to leap.

Last edited by Splash; May 7th, 2022 at 05:40 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy