Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 3rd, 2013, 12:11 AM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker
HeroScape Codex Issues Lost?

I was trying to track down some of the old issues of the HeroScape Codex, and discovered their original website was long gone... is there anywhere where I can still download the old issues? I'm not having much luck finding them...

Old March 3rd, 2013, 12:15 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HeroScape Codex Issues Lost?

Im sure they must still be around here somewhere, if not in the downloads section?

If not I am sure a bunch of us have copies stored in our hard -drives, I may have them all I will have to check when I get home in a few days and if needed I would be happy to send to you.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 12:19 AM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

All issues on googledocs.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:07 AM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion