Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 10th, 2010, 01:08 PM

Mrspy is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of the Werewolf Lord

Maybe you could also try and draft cyprien. I'm sure that your opponent is going to try and pick a lot of good guys to counter the werewolf lord. But with cyprien they now have to worry about 2 people. Maybe you could also use major Q9, I know that the werewolf lord is cool and all. But I don't think he'll become the first pick in games to come. I think you should get the most powerful "queen" units and then get the werewolf lord.

Let's see:

Major Q9-180
Airborne Elite-290
Werewolf Lord-440
WoB-510

Hexes-7

Q9 could be a good counter to cyprien if they pick him to try and kill the werewolf Lord. Probably not the best team but it's worth a try...

Next team

Cyprien-150
Werewolf Lord-290
WoB 2X-430
Protectors-570

Hexes-12

I'm kinda a sucker for protectors, they once killed cyprien in one turn when he was completely healthy....

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old August 10th, 2010, 11:27 AM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm curious on why figures that are infected with Lycanthropy can't then infect other figures. Isn't that how Lycanthropy spreads? Of course, they could of just ran out of space on the card.
Old August 10th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
I'm curious on why figures that are infected with Lycanthropy can't then infect other figures. Isn't that how Lycanthropy spreads? Of course, they could of just ran out of space on the card.
That would be let's see.........Amazing! As well as completely to powerful. lol. I like this guy, he's the ultimate figure that just makes your opponant scared and annoyed. I played against the elves(yeah I forgot about their extremely low defense so I was able to get all 3 lycanthropy markers on syvarris, sonlen, and Ulgenish.)and they crumbled. I was lucky enough to be able to get on a road so the werewolf lord got 9 move. He quickly got to the elves and started wounding people. Then I sent another wherewolf lord up a big mountain after the first one died. That way i'd get a double height advantage and people had to climb to get me. Well sonlen ans syvarris totally destroyed the army. I think there are certain guys this guy does awesome with, and others where you should just stay away. (imagine if you got a lycanthropy marker on Cyprien. )

Einar's the BOMB!!!
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:11 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

It has now been ruled that Lycanthropy Tokens disappear between rooms in campaigns, when the figures return to "Full Health." You may want to note that in the Q&A up front.

Hey Spite, are you really Valkryll?
Old September 7th, 2010, 09:18 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
It has now been ruled that Lycanthropy Tokens disappear between rooms in campaigns, when the figures return to "Full Health." You may want to note that in the Q&A up front.

Hey Spite, are you really Valkryll?
Adding the ruling to the front page. I'm assuming this means that the tokens are put back on the Werewolf Lord's care for reuse in the next room.

And no, Guru is Valkryll. I'm just a regular old pumpkin skull.

Last edited by spiteofthedice; September 7th, 2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old September 12th, 2010, 04:28 PM

dragon master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrspy View Post
Quote:
That would be let's see.........Amazing! As well as completely to powerful. lol. I like this guy, he's the ultimate figure that just makes your opponant scared and annoyed. I played against the elves(yeah I forgot about their extremely low defense so I was able to get all 3 lycanthropy markers on syvarris, sonlen, and Ulgenish.)and they crumbled. I was lucky enough to be able to get on a road so the werewolf lord got 9 move. He quickly got to the elves and started wounding people. Then I sent another wherewolf lord up a big mountain after the first one died. That way i'd get a double height advantage and people had to climb to get me. Well sonlen ans syvarris totally destroyed the army. I think there are certain guys this guy does awesome with, and others where you should just stay away. (imagine if you got a lycanthropy marker on Cyprien. )
Hey,you stole my idea! But yeah wounding cyprien would be awsome sauce!
Old July 7th, 2021, 02:35 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Werewolf Lord

All these years, and I never noticed this until today:

Quote:
If an opponent’s Unique Hero receives at least 1 wound from this Werewolf Lord
Lycanthropy never affects ... destructible objects.
So hey, where's our Hero who's also a DO? Somebody needs to fill in that obvious design gap!

I'm going to assume that in an earlier phase of development, the first part said "If a figure receives at least one wound...", and then later when the text was further refined, nobody noticed that the DO exclusion had become nonsensical. I certainly didn't notice it until now. It's probably good to not duplicate that if any future VC unit copies this template.

Or ... is there some weird "counts as" rule I don't know about that makes this restriction necessary?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old July 7th, 2021, 05:37 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Werewolf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
All these years, and I never noticed this until today:

Quote:
If an opponent’s Unique Hero receives at least 1 wound from this Werewolf Lord
Lycanthropy never affects ... destructible objects.
So hey, where's our Hero who's also a DO? Somebody needs to fill in that obvious design gap!

I'm going to assume that in an earlier phase of development, the first part said "If a figure receives at least one wound...", and then later when the text was further refined, nobody noticed that the DO exclusion had become nonsensical. I certainly didn't notice it until now. It's probably good to not duplicate that if any future VC unit copies this template.

Or ... is there some weird "counts as" rule I don't know about that makes this restriction necessary?
Maybe the next wave included a mimic? You know the destructible objects with attitudes...although perhaps that would've been no longer considered a DO.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; July 7th, 2021 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Almost typed Mime...that would've brought out unspeakable comments...
Old August 22nd, 2010, 06:41 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation

Quote:
For flavor's sake, lets just say they don't become infected to the point of spreading the curse until a few days after.

Join my customs committee. Give input to my newest creations.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34056
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Most of you guys are forgetting that the Werewolf Lord is UNcommon! You can inflict lycantropy twice or three times as devastatingly.

WL x2 280
WOB x3 240

WLx3 420
WOBx1 80

WLx3 420
WOBx2 160
(random fillers) 20

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Last edited by Scapemaster; August 10th, 2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old August 10th, 2010, 01:53 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
WLx3 420
WOBx1 80
I kinda like this army. Just leave the WoB in the start zone, and infect as much as possible.

Although against an army with few heros, I'd think it would be destroyed.
Old August 10th, 2010, 03:08 PM

It'd be nice to try and get the anubian wolves in, kinda your offence part of the team. (I know the WoB can get 5 attach but I think they're more of a distraction so the werewolf lord can get in)

I think it should go like this

Werewolf Lord 2X-280
WoB 2X-420
Anubian Wolves-490
Isamu-500

Hexes-14.

Einar's the BOMB!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units