Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 18th, 2009, 08:35 PM

Illgotten Woo who?
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Picked up a Swarm of the marrow on my bday a month ago and I've been hooked. Thanks for building a great site. The resources here are tremendous. I can't believe I just narrowly missed the HS tourny here in Utah... not even one mile from my house. Ah well, next year
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illgotten View Post
Picked up a Swarm of the marrow on my bday a month ago and I've been hooked. Thanks for building a great site. The resources here are tremendous. I can't believe I just narrowly missed the HS tourny here in Utah... not even one mile from my house. Ah well, next year
Welcome to the site, Illgotten! There is truly a wealth of stuff here.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:32 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The other Utards are here. No offense, I love you guys.

Definately a lot of info and more scenarios, maps customs than one could shake a stick at. Even if new heroscape production stops in the future we will always have endless ways to keep the game fresh.

Enjoy
Old November 18th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Welcome to the site. Figures stuff really starts to happen after I move out of state. Oh well.
Old November 20th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
It should be noted that Illgotten is one of my best friends, tracing history back to my junior high days. And while it was he who introduced me to the wonder that is Dungeons & Dragons back then, as well as role playing games in general, it was I who introduced him and our other circle of friends to Heroscape on my last visit to Utah. Needless to say, along with Illgotten, there are now several more HS addicts in the SLC area.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old November 20th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
Quote:
It should be noted that Illgotten is one of my best friends, tracing history back to my junior high days. And while it was he who introduced me to the wonder that is Dungeons & Dragons back then, as well as role playing games in general, it was I who introduced him and our other circle of friends to Heroscape on my last visit to Utah. Needless to say, along with Illgotten, there are now several more HS addicts in the SLC area.
Heh, finally convinced him to join. Welcome, Illgotten, and enjoy your (hopefully long) stay at HSers. I myself am taking a break from the game for a long time, but I'll start playing when I'm less busy.
Old November 21st, 2009, 12:36 PM

jotun7 Woo who?

I'm kinda new, just about 99% of people here know though (I get around, badly though). Anybody gonna give me this:or this:or this:?

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old November 21st, 2009, 01:56 PM

uniton costs too much!

Hey look, posting next to my best buddy (J7)! He got me into HS and I thank him for it. He also introduced me to the site. I'm VERY new here, only 30 minutes. So, be nice !

Newbies are fun (until they realize what the site's about)!
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:00 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniton View Post
Hey look, posting next to my best buddy (J7)! He got me into HS and I thank him for it. He also introduced me to the site. I'm VERY new here, only 30 minutes. So, be nice !
Welcome to the site!

New member survival tip: If you are about to ask a question, search first. If it has to do with a particular unit, put it in the BOOK for that unit. Do those two things and you will be all right
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:02 PM

uniton costs too much!

Thank-You! J7 already told me everything, so, I'll be okay (probably not seeing his negative rep.).

Newbies are fun (until they realize what the site's about)!
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:06 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

Jotun7 costs too much!

Welcome uniton. My advice is to stay out of the religion thread.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:07 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Jotun7 costs too much!

Welcome uniton. My advice is to stay out of the religion thread.
This man has some great advice.

I'm a F18, bro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General