Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 4th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Zelrig Revealed!

You know the drill.

EDIT - HA! LAST new figure and I finally get the thread! Pretty much exactly what I expected... Majestic Fires, Flying, 4 Attack, 4 Defense... 6 Move and Life is a cool bonus, and he's got an odd point cost, but still.

And he's an Emperor! I like the sound of that. Looks like Marcus and the Romans have a new man (err... dragon) to bow down to!
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:51 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Zelrig Revealed!

Well, no surprises there. Just Awesomeness.
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:52 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I guess what's immediately obvious is the similarities to Nilfheim. So that's it, we've got 'em all! 9 days to go...
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

YAYYY!!!! A dragon for Einar And he's disciplined. I think I am going to faint.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

He's awesome!

Old June 4th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Woot! Nilf+Zel+Guilty=400 points!

Newb.
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

i like how he is an emperor and not a king. fits in with einars theme perfectly. its the little details like this that show they go the extra mile when planning out new figs!
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:56 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

The emperor matches the staying power of Nilfhiem! I like !

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

He is definatly a counter to squad scape. I know it has to be a common squad but he will be able to put a dent in any swarm army. Not to mention his life of 6 and defence of 4 will keep him alive for a long time. Also his flying will allow him to quickly reach an enemy starting zone and possible kill 7 figures in a single blast.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old June 4th, 2008, 04:00 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Metal!
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The fact that he is an Emperor makes him my favorite dragon regardless of stats or powers. That is just so cool.
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Sweet! Stats-wise he looks plenty solid. Quite a good squad killer for sure!

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units