Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 12th, 2021, 01:29 AM

Mastodon is surprisingly tart
New Collector/Player! Greetings!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this game and am starting to collect (considering the cost, I am a decade late!). But, a few of the expansion units I bought have come in, and, based on the appearance and quality of the miniatures alone, I am HOOKED! Anyway, just wanted to say hello! Any tips on some themed armies I should start to collect? I have 2 of RotV and SotM on the way, Wave 1, and Orm's and Raknar's.

Anyway, best wishes,

Caleb
Old February 12th, 2021, 08:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: New Collector/Player! Greetings!

Welcome.
I would proxy the figures and try all the cards.
Then buy what you like to play.
The master sets are nice for terrain. I would consider getting a hex base mat, this will save some hexes.
3D printing is all the rage. Pretty much everything has a scan and can be replicated.
The custom community is strong and offer tons of additional playing options.
Old February 12th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome aboard, Okie!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 12th, 2021, 01:33 PM

Swogger is surprisingly tart

Tabletop Simulator and the Online HeroScape app are inexpensive ways to test out larger armies before committing to buying the figures. The HeroScape Online and Discord apps are free to use, Tabletop Simulator is around $10.00-20.00 on Steam.

Last edited by Swogger; February 28th, 2021 at 01:43 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion