Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old September 6th, 2012, 08:51 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker
One more time... with feeling!

I'm still trying to get high-resolution scans of Ornak's card and the Aquilla's Alliance cards. I'm sure someone out there has the capability to scan these for me. If they would be so kind. Thanks!

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: One more time... with feeling!

Please don't start a new thread for the exact same purpose of one you've already and recently created.
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:46 PM

phil413ican knows what's in an order marker phil413ican knows what's in an order marker

I'm sorry. The last one was in March.

My Trade List

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
Old September 6th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Closed. Please use the existing thread.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion