Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 14th, 2006, 08:40 PM

porterhouse has disabled reputation
Question about some squad cards

Okay, I have 2 that I have a question for:

Marro Drones(Utgar)-Their hive swarm ability. How does this work? My fiancee had 3 of them in her squad. She rolled an 18 and I told her to have each drone take three turns for a total of 9. Is this correct?

Tarn Viking Warriors(Jandar)- My Vikings were in a heated battle against another monster. They were engaged and not moving. Could they still have used their Berserker Charge to attack twice? The ability reads "If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move all Tarn Viking Warriors again." Or is this just for movement.

My fiance and I just played 2 games and had an absolute blast. She won the first time and I won the second time...barely.

Revdyer, the addiction is great!!!!
Old December 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
1. Incorrect - If you roll an 18 it means you can move up to nine different figures. If you only have 3 on the board, then you can only move 3 no matter what you roll.

2. Just for movement - you keep rolling the charge for movement until you wish stop or you fail to roll a 15. Then you begin the attack phase.

Congrats! It's a blast. Glad you're having fun.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old December 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You would ideally need(more of a preference really) 9-12 Drones for the Hive affect to take place. If you rolled an 18, and only had 3 drones, you still only get to take 1 turn with each drone. In order to fulfill the 18 rolled, you would need 9 seperate Drone figures and take a turn with each one. I'm also glad you like the game
Old December 14th, 2006, 08:53 PM

Jotun has disabled reputation
The drones and minions set is the only one that I bought four sets of ($40). If you only have nine drones and a couple get killed early on, then when you roll that 18 you won't get to use it to its full power. So I have 12 on the board when I use them. Throw Su-Bak-Na in there to give them a +1 to their d20 roll and you'll have a pretty strong swarm army.

It's no Sir Gilbert and the knights but its pretty strong.
Old December 14th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
porterhouse, you've got the answers to your questions...but, much more importantly, you're enjoying the game with your fiancee'. Congratulations!
Old December 15th, 2006, 12:19 AM

Taylor21279 has disabled reputation
No kidding Rev. I wish I could get my wife to play just a quarter of the time I think about it (

"Show me a Hero, and I'll write you a tragedy" - Fitzgerald
Old December 15th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor21279
No kidding Rev. I wish I could get my wife to play just a quarter of the time I think about it (
Okay, here's a quarter of the time: 6:15 a.m. CST.
Actually, the quarter is for the way I originally misinterpreted your sentence.
Old December 15th, 2006, 05:08 PM

Taylor21279 has disabled reputation

"Show me a Hero, and I'll write you a tragedy" - Fitzgerald

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion