Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old September 18th, 2016, 03:05 AM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Stinger Denial

So I guess the consensus is that while stinger denial is legal, it is frowned on by many.
I ask as recently bought a casual army of marro from a guy and now I have x4 squads of stingers, and as I would like to get my locals to play some scape I figured that I ought to know what the verdict was.
Old September 18th, 2016, 08:08 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Not Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofoofun View Post
So I guess the consensus is that while stinger denial is legal, it is frowned on by many.
I ask as recently bought a casual army of marro from a guy and now I have x4 squads of stingers, and as I would like to get my locals to play some scape I figured that I ought to know what the verdict was.
It really depends on who you ask. The next time you play, try asking them weather or not they'll allow you to do it. Personally, I'm against it, but I know that several others see nothing wrong with it.

This is like the fifth time I've seen this thread revived. And there will now be a couple more pages added on....

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old September 18th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Don't worry about it. It's a doubly imaginary problem, in that (1) people don't do it, and (2) even if they try it won't normally work. The sculpt isn't as intrusive as it appears.

Have fun and I hope you find people who appreciate this terrific game.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 21st, 2016, 05:27 AM

foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby! foofoofun rolls all skulls baby!

Well I guess I should clarify my statement better. Currently I'm the only one in my group of nerds that has scape, but I am trying to amass enough stuff to provide for anyone who wants to play.
I remembered stinger denial being a subject of debate when stingers came out, so I thought I might check up on it and figure out what to do for it. My group is pretty competitive and figured that I could avoid a head ache later if I was prepared.
I'll take the spirit of everyone's advice and wait till my friends have played enough to run into the issue themselves. Then I'll let them know that as a group they can choose whether to have, or not have stinger denial.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 04:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Denial is one of the steps to recovery.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My suggestion would be to not mention the whole must fit into hex rule.
We squeezed Dragons into all sorts of illegal spaces all in the name of fun.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 22nd, 2016, 09:29 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I thought it was rejecting denial.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 10:06 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
The Five Stages of Stinger Denial

(Stinger) Denial - Denying the fact it exists.
Anger - Discovering it and finding it "goes against the spirit of the game."
Bargaining - Trying to convince others to not use it.
Depression - Getting sad because you really can't do anything about it.
Acceptance - Moving on to a new thread.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 11:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I thought it was rejecting denial.
Your right. I was being sarcastic.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles