Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 9th, 2006, 09:47 AM
ultradoug

tech help!!!!!

help me! I can not view anmation of my Tae here, nor on Gary's page of Avis, when I open to preview the spin gif of Tae, it stops halfway though , the larger one works... whats going on? I insalled new windwos updates.. so I'm thinking something screwed up my viewing somehow, someone who knows tech junk help please!!!
Old June 9th, 2006, 09:49 AM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Re: tech help!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
help me! I can not view anmation of my Tae here, nor on Gary's page of Avis, when I open to preview the spin gif of Tae, it stops halfway though , the larger one works... whats going on? I insalled new windwos updates.. so I'm thinking something screwed up my viewing somehow, someone who knows tech junk help please!!!
Reboot.
Old June 9th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: tech help!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydcomebak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
Reboot.
Ditto.
Old June 9th, 2006, 09:53 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Place your monitor on a lazy susan for the same effect.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old June 9th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
Place your monitor on a lazy susan for the same effect.
Old June 9th, 2006, 10:04 AM
ultradoug

no I've rebooted alot. nothings working its the end of the world
Old June 9th, 2006, 10:05 AM
ultradoug

oh crap even the smiley faces have stoped moving!!!!!!!!!111
Old June 9th, 2006, 11:57 AM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Try clearing your internet browsing history/temp files.
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:11 PM
ultradoug

its not just internet explorer (yes yes use firefox blah blah..) its also windows picture previewer deal that will not show the tae avi I have doing a full rotation :/
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:14 PM
ultradoug

Old June 9th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Try ctrl + f5, it clears your cache and crap, I dout it will work, but worth a shot. I have had problems when updating my avatar before and that tends to help.
Old June 9th, 2006, 02:44 PM
ultradoug

nope

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General