Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 20th, 2017, 12:24 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Washington/Oregon

I should be able to make it up there as well. I'll try and bring a couple others with me.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:03 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super. I will post in the events thread later today.
Old February 21st, 2017, 10:31 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hero/Kai-scape Tournament

Saturday, March 18, 2017 - Everett, WA.

Use the link to go to the event thread to let us know if you can make it.
Old May 11th, 2017, 08:53 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, it's been a couple months. How's everyone's schedule looking for some weekend around the end of this month?
Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 11th, 2017, 09:56 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Well, it's been a couple months. How's everyone's schedule looking for some weekend around the end of this month?
Spoiler Alert!
Sorry but I am out of town for Memorial Day weekend : (

Sunday, June 4th might be good.
Old May 11th, 2017, 10:37 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Sorry but I am out of town for Memorial Day weekend : (

Sunday, June 4th might be good.
I believe I should be able to make that work.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:19 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Feasible

I want to say I have nothing that weekend, but I haven't checked my calendar yet. Depends on distance.

~Dysole, glad she's working a job that won't need her on weekends
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:16 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm game if I can swing the shift off from work. I'll look at my calendar and get back to you.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:28 AM

I will take a look at the calendar . . .
Old May 16th, 2017, 03:17 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

At this point we are to close to that day for me to feel good about putting in for it, so do we want to push it further back into the month? Like the 11th?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 16th, 2017, 03:17 AM
the above

I already have Saturday the 10th off.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 16th, 2017, 01:27 PM
On vacation...

I can probably make any day on either of those weekends work, the sooner we have it nailed down the better.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers