Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 16th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape Battle ranking

Ok, I am going to try something new (and hope this all works out.) I am going to try to make a HS score board. This is going to be something like NERVE. I will keep track of every battle that I get. Then I will post them in this thread to keep everyone up to date and to let you know who is the best. So this will be the place were you will get the rights to brag about being the best.
The scoring will be done this way

Rank Score = (N - R) * 300 / (N - 1)= x/t
N = Number of players in the Tournament
R = Ranking in the tournament (with the winner being 1, second place being 2, etc)
t= # of tournaments you have been in
x= answer

So it doesnt matter how many tournaments your in. You have just as good of a chance to be in first place after 1 battle as another has after his fifth battle.

This will all be starting on OCT 18. So if you would like to get on this list just send me a PM. After the event is over I will need the names of the people that battled, and what place they came in. So let me know what you think and get ready for NHSD.

Name ................Games played........ Total score.......... Final score

DragonSlayer2 ............1...................... 300.................... 300
Johngee.................... 1...................... 42.86.................. 42.86

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Last edited by DragonSlayer2; November 2nd, 2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old September 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Battle ranking

I just realized this should be in the events forum

Can one fo the admins move it please.

Thank you

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old September 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually, it should be in Battle Reports as this may be about events but is not an actual event as much as a report on what occurred at the event. ... Moved.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old September 17th, 2008, 10:25 PM

Thanks.

MY TRADE LIST
Old September 18th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

DCI Will take cae of this.
Old September 18th, 2008, 12:38 PM

DCI ??????????????????? who is that?????

MY TRADE LIST
Old September 18th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
DCI ??????????????????? who is that?????
Not who, what.

(It is my opinion that persons who attempt to do these broad, overarching projects should really be aware of what is going on in the community and such.)
Old September 18th, 2008, 04:34 PM

Oh, wow I didnt even know about that. Thanks Cavalier.

I still think we could use my scoring system.

MY TRADE LIST
Old November 2nd, 2008, 07:00 PM

There stats updated.

MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports