Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 17th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Pinhead (In Sanctum Playtesting)

Doh. Fixed.
They were super fun. Quite a few things to remember with all the static powers but I think after a few games they would be second nature.

I did have one question that almost came up but I ended up playing it differently.
What activates first, Child's Play or Superboy's rescue power? Or would that be a roll off?
Old October 17th, 2018, 01:12 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Probably a roll off.
Old October 17th, 2018, 01:18 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is what I figured so I used a different strategy.
Old October 17th, 2018, 01:52 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here's a summary of the games:

Quote:
2 Big wins:
Pinhead (335), Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, and Chucky (905)
Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) (905)
Pinhead w/ 5 wounds, Michael Myers w/ 3 wounds, Chucky w/ 2 wounds, Jason Voorhees unwounded, and Freddy Krueger unwounded.
---------------------------------------
Pinhead (335), Michael Myers, Chucky, Leatherface, Jason & Chucky (1000)
Nightwing(200), Starfire(210), Raven(190), Super Boy(240), Red Robin(160) (1000)
Pinhead 0/6 wounds, Freddy 4/6, Chucky 1/4, Michael 1/5 (re-spawned from One Good Scare)

3 Medium wins:
Pinhead (335), Slashers(665) (1000)
Fantastic Four (1000)
Chucky with 3/4 wounds, Jason with 1/6 wounds, and Freddy unwounded on his card.
Pinhead (335), Slashers(665), Malice(300) (1300)
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280), Tigra(170), Moon Knight(150), Spider-Man(250) (1300)
Michael with 2/5 wounds, Jason with 2/6 wounds, and Freddy unwounded.
Pinhead, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myres, Freddy Krueger, 2x Blood Demons (1,140 points)
Kingpin (vII), Lex Luthor (Battlesuit) Tomoe Gozan, Shocker, Cheetah, Talia al Ghul, 1x Street Thugs (1,150 points)
Freddy Krueger unwounded, Jason Voorhees(resurrected) unwounded, 1 Blood Demon.

2 Close wins:
Pinhead (335), Jason(175), Chucky(85), Leatherface(95), Malice(300) (990)
Frankenstein(320), Dragon Man(320) & Wendigo(350) [990]
Pinhead w/ 4 wounds
Pinhead, Malice, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, Chucky, Fire Demons, 4x Skrull Infiltrators (1,280 points)
Power Girl, Superman (Kal-L), Wildcat, Hourman, Sandman (Wesley Dodds) (1,280 points)
Jason Voorhees(resurrected) unwounded, 1 Fire Demon, 1 Skrull Infiltrator.

==================================================

0 Close losses:

0 Medium losses:

3 Big losses:
Pinhead (335), Slashers(665) (1000)
Fantastic Four (1000)
Thing with 4/6 wounds, Invisible Woman with 4/5 wounds, Mr. Fantastic with 1/5 wounds, and Human Torch unwounded.
Pinhead (335), Slashers(665), Malice(300) (1300)
Cyclops II(240), Wolverine(280), Cable(275), Angel(90), Sage(190), Domino(225) (1300)
Cyclops with 3/5 wounds, Sage with 2/4 wounds, Domino with 2/4 wounds, and Angel with 1/4 wounds.
Pinhead (335), Michael Myers, Chucky, Leatherface, Valkyrie, and Malice (1300)
Nick Fury, Commander Rogers, Scarlet Spiders, SHIELD Agents x2, Hawkeye I, Chun-Li, Dum Dum Dugan, and Ant Man (Eric O’Grady) (1300)
Nick Fury w/ 1 wound, Chun-Li w/ 3 wounds, Ant-Man unwounded, 3/3 Scarlet Spiders, and 4/6 SHIELD Agents.
Old October 17th, 2018, 01:59 PM

I did look over @Tornado 's report. Freddy was able to KO Nightwing in round 1. Once a figure moves or attacks, they cannot be chosen for Freddy's Coming for You for the remainder of the round. I'm guessing this is just a case where you probably weren't prepared for that? I'd think logically, you'd want to use the X right away on turn 1 and move Nightwing and 2 other Titans to eliminate them from being chosen by Freddy.

I'm thinking some of these wins could have been closer or gone the other way accounting for Freddy's luck, and just an overall newness to most of these figures as well as some who were played against them. I went 2-2 but I had the advantage of playing all these figures quite a bit individually and together, as well as the teams that went up against them, so I knew what each side could do to best deal with the other.
Old October 17th, 2018, 02:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Freddy was able to KO Nightwing in round 1. Once a figure moves or attacks, they cannot be chosen for Freddy's Coming for You for the remainder of the round. I'm guessing this is just a case where you probably weren't prepared for that? I'd think logically, you'd want to use the X right away on turn 1 and move Nightwing and 2 other Titans to eliminate them from being chosen by Freddy.
Brutal honesty, I completely missed this in my one game with Freddy. No way Freddy should go up in points then.
The review is helpful. My games seem like fair outliers in the circumstances so I would be okay with keeping him as is or reducing one stat by 1. I think the HCM roll shouldn't be raised since it's already difficult to chain due to the reduction from life numbers.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 17th, 2018, 02:09 PM

It actually gets easier as it goes. Say a figure has 4 life, he'll need to roll a 13. If he hits it though, he now needs a 12 as the figure has 1 fewer life. The idea is with each chain latching onto the enemy, it makes it easier to get the next one.

If you missed that part about Freddy, I'm definitely leaning towards staying as-is. Anytime you have a key figure, or a leader figure, moving or attacking with them or using Angel or Martian Manhunter to move them etc. prevents them from getting chosen that round which is nice.
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
If you missed that part about Freddy, I'm definitely leaning towards staying as-is. Anytime you have a key figure, or a leader figure, moving or attacking with them or using Angel or Martian Manhunter to move them etc. prevents them from getting chosen that round which is nice.
I did remember that in my game, but Kingpin isn't the sort of leader that likes to move much - thank heavens for the Street Thugs allowing him to do that in the mid-game. Without someone to help out in that way, static commanders like Kingpin II and Professor X can make for easy prey.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 17th, 2018, 03:43 PM

Yikes. Yeah I totally blew it on Freddy.
I can run that again if you want.
Old October 17th, 2018, 04:13 PM

It's up to you. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how much of a difference it makes.
Old October 17th, 2018, 04:18 PM

I will try to get it in tonight. If not, maybe Friday.
Old October 17th, 2018, 08:39 PM

Re-test complete. Titans win. Only Nightwing left standing. More thoughts tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library