Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 6th, 2010, 11:16 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Thormun's Journal PDF

The title says it all.

Chapter One: Nastralund Entries 1-9

Chapter Two: Jandar's Orders Entries 10-20

Chapter Three: Travels and Travails Entries 21-35

No official art work was done for chapters 4 or 5 ...

Chapter Four: Swarm of the Marro Entries 36-45

Chapter Five: Aquilla's Alliance Entries 46-47

After I had already worked on this I thought, "Surely, someone else has already thought to do this."
I was right. And of course it was AliasQTip (who beat me to the punch on the coloring and activity book as well). Oh well, as they say, "Great minds think alike".

AliasQTip's is a more printer friendly version than mine so if you prefer that you can download AQT's PDF here.

Last edited by Lamaclown; December 13th, 2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old December 6th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Remi Woo who?
Re: Thormun's Journal PDF

I read all of these the other day, amazing story!
Old December 6th, 2010, 06:36 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You're right, great minds! Yours look very nice, Lamaclown. Great for on-screen reading. Mine was designed to be printed (double-sided print) and read in the bathroom, or wherever.
Old December 13th, 2010, 02:11 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Thanks, AQT!

The remaining chapters have been uploaded.

There was no artwork done for chapters 4 or 5 and entry 37 was reprinted in place of entry 46 on the official site for some reason.
Old December 13th, 2010, 02:31 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually there were a number of misspellings and words misused in the earlier journal entries. I went through and corrected all that I found. If you want you can use my version as a source text. I think I got 'em all.
Old December 13th, 2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Actually there were a number of misspellings and words misused in the earlier journal entries. I went through and corrected all that I found. If you want you can use my version as a source text. I think I got 'em all.
That is what I get for not proofing it all before putting it into PDF form. I figured that surely Hasbro has competent editors.

I will definitely go through yours. I am not into duplicating work, especially work that has tediously and time consumingly been done by someone else Thanks for letting me use your work!
Old December 17th, 2010, 10:20 AM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Awesome! I never got to read all of these. Thanks!

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction