Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 12th, 2007, 10:50 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk
I got mine in two days. I don't know how she does it.
She said she ships them off the day she gets them (or at least the day after). Very organised is our Sandra!
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:43 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Wow you guys got yours fast. Mine took over a week and I live in MD.

IIT GOT TO ENGLAND IN 3-5 DAYS! Your lucky.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old August 12th, 2007, 02:58 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk
I got mine in two days. I don't know how she does it.
She said she ships them off the day she gets them (or at least the day after). Very organised is our Sandra!
The set of Wave 7 that I ordered from her was waiting for me the next day when I got home from work. But, then, I'm less than 75 miles from her, so UPS delivery times are good for me. If I was jonesing really badly for product, I could probably email her and make an appointment to pick it up in person to get it faster, but so far I haven't gotten that bad.
Old August 12th, 2007, 08:33 PM

imppious has disabled reputation
Sandra's speedy service is great. Most of my Orders make it to me here in Tasmania in 3-5 days.
Although I once had an order stuck in customs in Sydney for a week and a half, that was very frustrating. Monitering my order with the tracking number I saw that it arrived in Australia the day after Sandra sent it, and I was excitedly thinking "cool it'll be here any day now.". It ended up being a frustratingly long two weeks.

Character Sig.
Comming soon.....
Old August 12th, 2007, 09:27 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
How does everyone get their's so fast!? And your even in different freaking countries!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old August 12th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
How does everyone get their's so fast!? And your even in different freaking countries!
They use airplanes. Those of us in the U.S. get stuck having ours come on trucks. But we don't have to pay so much for shipping. (But you already knew this.)
Old August 12th, 2007, 11:36 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart
I have ordered serveral items from sandra and always recieved them within the week
I am just waiting for my next paycheck so i can preorder SOTM and bulk order some templar knights Ashigaru and card protectors.
Old August 13th, 2007, 02:13 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Well, I'll always buy from my local game shop if they have stuff I want. I infest the place often, so the least I can do is keep it in business Otherwise, HMG is my best bet for anything earlier than wave 7.
Old August 13th, 2007, 07:27 AM
has been BANNED

CandyMakingMaster is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
House Mouse Games Swarm of the Marro

Hmm...

YOU'RE RIGHT!!! I'LL GO GET SOMETHING THERE!!!
Old August 14th, 2007, 02:52 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Yay....ordered mine way...in advance
Old August 14th, 2007, 05:30 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
House Mouse is the way to go if you want it fast, I had my wave 7 4 days after I orderd. I was more than happy with Sandra.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 15th, 2007, 03:53 PM

jesselawson has disabled reputation
I wonder when I will get my swarm of the marro set, I ordered it
Aug 13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News