Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 19th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Books: What are you currently reading?

Just finished Clancy's Op-Center: Games of State. The one thing I love about Clancy's books is that despite them usually taking a few chapters to build up (after which point they become hard to put down), is that once you've finished reading, you wonder why something like that has not happened yet.

Anyways, I'm moving on to Sea Change by James Powlik, a book that caught my eye in a second hand store as I was looking for more Grisham and Clancy novels (I found 7 of them by the way, just not the one I was mainly looking for, Sum of all Fears).

Old August 20th, 2009, 07:48 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Just picked up a copy of Brandon Sanderson's new series, Warbreaker. So far its really good, it has a really interesting magic system called biochromatic breath. Using color, life, and verbal commands you can bring inanimate objects to life like a scarf and command it to strangle.

Old August 21st, 2009, 07:19 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Man with the Getaway Face by Richard Stark (A Parker Novel)

Old August 21st, 2009, 07:42 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Wizard and Glass, Dark Tower 4, Stephen King, great series. When I finish them I have the new Star Wars series to read.
Old August 21st, 2009, 09:29 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Reread Classic: A PRINCESS OF MARS, by Edgar Rice Burroughs--in prep for the movie next year!

GENGHIS KHAN AND THE MAKING OF THE MODERN WORLD by Jack Weatherford: prepare to change your entire outlook on Asian and European History! Incredible, based on major new findings.
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Freud- The Uncanny

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old August 25th, 2009, 08:41 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?

The fight club

READ THIS BOOK NOW!

why does everyone hate me?
Old August 25th, 2009, 09:15 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster View Post
...once you've finished reading, you wonder why something like that has not happened yet.

...mainly looking for, Sum of all Fears).
This is another one that makes you say, how has this not happened yet, and please God, keep the trend going.

-insert signature here-
Old August 28th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just started The Years of Rice and Salt.
Old August 28th, 2009, 03:22 PM

JX3D is surprisingly tart

I just finished In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whale-ship Essex. The real sory behind mobey dick is a tragic cannabalistic true tale

...summerfast...
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

The Bar Code Tattoo. In the future, everybody is getting a barcode tattoo for convenience. Only 30 pages in so far.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Lovecraft short stories.

Presently, The Shadow over Innsmouth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books