Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 13th, 2012, 08:00 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Archives of HoSS: The Comments Section!

I have finally updated the Archives completely with the Playtesting versions!
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:39 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Fixed the misspelling of Lando Calrissian's name on the list.

Last edited by Porkins; February 19th, 2013 at 01:19 AM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:16 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Excuse me, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here (so tell me if I'm not), but I have a quesstion

1) I'm not a part of you're spectacular group, but am I allowed to use you're customs in my own private games?

2) All the cards have the word PLAYTESTING plastered all over them. Most of them are the same as the originals that you guys did. Is there a reason for this or no?

Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this question.
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
Excuse me, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here (so tell me if I'm not), but I have a quesstion

1) I'm not a part of you're spectacular group, but am I allowed to use you're customs in my own private games?

2) All the cards have the word PLAYTESTING plastered all over them. Most of them are the same as the originals that you guys did. Is there a reason for this or no?

Thank you in advance and I'm sorry if this is not the place to ask this question.
Thanks for the kind words Jesusfreak! This is a community project; we love it when anyone comments. We'd love it if you used our customs too. We were just given this sub-forum and are working on our first release, so many of our cards are not yet "complete". Once the members (and public playtesters) playtest the cards, they will get a new colorful card to be released someday soon.

If you have any more questions or comments, feel free to post wherever.
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:21 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Of course you're allowed to post here!

Our customs aren't finalized, but you can use them whenever you want.

If you'd like to help us finalize these guys, take a look at the Public Playtesting thread. Choose a unit, PM me, I'll give you stats, you play some games with it and then fill in the Public Playtesting Form.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 16th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

JF
Since we've been granted our own sub-forum and inner sanctum, we've taken some of the project private until release, much like C3G and C3V. We'll still have ways for the public to be involved. Playtesting is available now, as greygnarl said. Map design and testing will remain public as well. In the near future, Balantai will be heading up a public design forum. Not sure what form it will take, so stay tuned.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 18th, 2013, 03:58 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you so much guys! So, actually, I have the week off this week. Could I playtest someone to help you guys out? If so, how could I get involved?
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:01 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Go to the Public Playtesting thread at the top of this forum. Everything you need should be there. Any questions PM me.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

HERE is the playtest thread. Choose someone that sounds interesting to you and send a message to Greygnarl (or anyone else in HoSS) and he'll send you the playtest card.

Thanks for your interest! We just reorganized a bunch so it's we're still ironing out the kinks.
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:31 PM

hello, I was sondering, I know you are all working hard on your A New Hope release in may, so I have a question: may I join your group? I know my rep is pretty low, and if you'll look at my customs, It's nothing SUPER impressive, but I figure okay help is better than no help at all right?
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
hello, I was sondering, I know you are all working hard on your A New Hope release in may, so I have a question: may I join your group? I know my rep is pretty low, and if you'll look at my customs, It's nothing SUPER impressive, but I figure okay help is better than no help at all right?
Stay tuned, Jesusfreak.

We're in the process of creating a process that will allow non-members the ability to 'buy' public designs and eventually grant access into the Inner Sanctum through playtesting. That process should be released pretty soon. Just keep playtesting and you'll be well on your way.
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
We are actually working on ironing out acceptance policies and such currently, so I'm not sure where you would fall with that. However we are planning for it to be a kind of points reward system, where each playtest completed counts as a point (which means you already have 1 point).

The best thing you can do right now would be continuing to help playtest and providing input on our only public design, Darth Revan .

Last edited by Fi Skirata; March 11th, 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: afk ninja'd by Balantai...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape