Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 3rd, 2022, 03:50 PM

bbearz is surprisingly tart
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbearz View Post
Hi folks! arrgh, I'm just now seeing this and can't make it at the moment.
Are there other events in the DFW area that you guys do regularly?
I'm looking to find some local HS games, I'm pretty laid back and have a tub full of a few starter sets and expansions.
If you do facebook or discord, there are groups there where Ryno and I are trying to post about happenings that I can send you- I believe we're currently trying to play once or twice a month.
Yes, PM those! I'm a part of the Heroscapers FB, just recently joined.
Thanks for the help

- - Looking for HeroScape gaming in Dallas/FW area - -
Also play any/all board games.
Old October 8th, 2022, 03:50 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I’ll bring Ticalla Sunrise and Stalwart.

@Grungebob and @DrinkMoreGuinness are a go.

Attendees (max 16)
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. Boodog
4. Alexandros
5. rym
6. Tmac
7. TmacDad
8. DrLivingston
9. John M. / Dissolutio
10. Nathan D.
11. Alex D.
12. BossyBoots
13. BossyBoots +1
14. GrungeBob
15. DrinkMoreGuinness

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 8th, 2022, 06:11 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I can bring Sirocco. And Black Gold.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; October 8th, 2022 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Removed Cinder. Still cool like that
Old October 8th, 2022, 07:32 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure Dignan has cinder

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 8th, 2022 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Yeah ya kno
Old October 9th, 2022, 11:12 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I can bring Sirocco. And Black Gold.
Awesome, guys. Thanks. I'll have the other four built over here, so we are good to go on maps.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 9th, 2022, 04:41 PM

Stormyman Woo who?

I seem to have made it just in time!

Attendees (max 16)
1. Dignan
2. R˙chean
3. Boodog
4. Alexandros
5. rym
6. DrinkMoreGuinness
7. Tmac
8. TmacDad
9. DrLivingston
10. John M. / Dissolutio
11. Nathan D.
12. Alex D.
13. BossyBoots
14. BossyBoots +1
15. GrungeBob
16. Stormyman
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:08 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Late in the game here, but any chance we could change it to figures instead of hexes for the 24 start spaces. Seems not too upset the cart too much to go figures. If someone’s loading up on Grok Riders, more power too ‘em. Bringing a few extra hexes to click on the back end shouldn’t be too hard, yeah?

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 9th, 2022 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Too much trouble I completely understand!
Old October 9th, 2022, 09:04 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Late in the game here, but any chance we could change it to figures instead of hexes for the 24 start spaces. Seems not too upset the cart too much to go figures. If someone’s loading up on Grok Riders, more power too ‘em. Bringing a few extra hexes to click on the back end shouldn’t be too hard, yeah?
At this point, we'll keep it at 24 hexes. I hate to change anything less than one week out. Sorry Grok Riders.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 9th, 2022, 10:06 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If anyone drops, I have Nightwing back in. School stuff worked itself out.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 9th, 2022, 10:14 PM

Quote:
I'll run through the list this week and reconfirm all attendees. I want to make sure we have 16 show up if we have people on the wait list.

Old October 10th, 2022, 12:03 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
I'll run through the list this week and reconfirm all attendees. I want to make sure we have 16 show up if we have people on the wait list.
I'm still in!
Old October 14th, 2022, 05:17 PM

Alright, final update before the event.

Tomorrow I'll have some beer on hand, but that's about it. I will have an ice chest and anyone is welcome to bring anything they want to put in it and share. I think a few people are bringing snacks, but if you want to make sure you have something to snack on, I recommend bringing some.

I think most everyone has PM'd me for my address, so we should be good to go there. IF YOU HAVEN'T PM ME NOW! Do not send me a message tomorrow morning before the event. I will be setting up, organizing, etc. I won't be opening up Heroscapers and checking my messages.

Other than that, I think we are good to go. Please be prompt and show up by 1:00. I want to keep things on track so we can finish in a timely manner.

I'm looking forward to the games tomorrow and seeing everyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day