Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old September 7th, 2016, 10:23 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker
Re: X-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
I was on the fense about a second falcon model, but after the last fantasy flight preview, I'm definitely adding this to my want list.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...rbage-will-do/

Also looking forward to receiving a couple older ships I missed and a couple newer ships I've been wanting that I picked up in the coolstuff x-wing sale. So many squad ideas to try out and so much more coming, it's a fun time to be enjoying this great game!
I'm just getting into X-wing, and have only played one game, but it was a long one. I think my style (now) leans toward maneuverability and positioning. I LOVE the idea of the new Han Solo and the Falcon. Same with the TIE Strikers. I've got a lot of catching up to do, but being able to put yourself in great positions and making hard reads really appeal to me.
Old September 7th, 2016, 10:54 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
I was on the fense about a second falcon model, but after the last fantasy flight preview, I'm definitely adding this to my want list.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/e...rbage-will-do/

Also looking forward to receiving a couple older ships I missed and a couple newer ships I've been wanting that I picked up in the coolstuff x-wing sale. So many squad ideas to try out and so much more coming, it's a fun time to be enjoying this great game!
I'm just getting into X-wing, and have only played one game, but it was a long one. I think my style (now) leans toward maneuverability and positioning. I LOVE the idea of the new Han Solo and the Falcon. Same with the TIE Strikers. I've got a lot of catching up to do, but being able to put yourself in great positions and making hard reads really appeal to me.
Yes, I love the Han Solo ability! It's a once per game ability but it changes everything about how you consider setting up for both the falcon and its supporting squad and the opposing squad knowing that Han can show up within first turn striking distance to completely disrupt everything.

It's thematically genius too. Han Solo showing up out of nowhere from light speed.
Old September 7th, 2016, 10:56 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Is it worth getting the old Millenium Falcon with the new one out? I haven't got one of those yet and probably will only get one of them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 7th, 2016, 11:38 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Is it worth getting the old Millenium Falcon with the new one out? I haven't got one of those yet and probably will only get one of them.
That's going to be personal preference, but the original falcon is going to give you different pilot cards with their own unique abilities as well as a completely different set of upgrade cards. You're going to have to decide which set includes the pilots, abilities, and upgrades that you like best, but if I had neither I'd go with the new one because I like what's been previewed and you get an additional T-70 ship with it.
Old September 7th, 2016, 02:21 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
The article I use for what to buy has it listed as a manditory buy thanks to two copies of the best upgrade in the game (at the time). I don't think it's been updated with recent waves, but I don't regret having it.

http://www.d20radio.com/main/guide-w...rebel-edition/
Old September 7th, 2016, 02:41 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Just get one them and then print the cards from the other.

It's not quite up to date, but it has most of the cards:

http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/topic/5...-by-expansion/
Old September 7th, 2016, 07:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

Sweet man. I already have printed out cards for all my extra ships, and also got some duplicates of the upgrades that are more desirable. Thanks for this resource.

Old September 7th, 2016, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post

Thanks for this link, Porkins! Wonder how often this is updated? Many of the cards I want are from the huge ships which I don't plan on ever purchasing, but I noticed none of them are on this site yet.
Old September 7th, 2016, 08:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@Porkins, I flew you yesterday! Got REALLY lucky on your ability and took maybe one or two damage after probably 10 or more rolls. It was a lot of fun, and pretty decent (granted, we weren't flying top-tier lists, but they were pretty evenly matched).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 7th, 2016, 08:54 PM
"like" happy

Downloaded them all. Thanks @Porkins . Even though I don't have some of the ships, there are some cool upgrades that can be used by all the ships I do have, so very cool indeed.

Old September 7th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You can find a better list of what's out there here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Here ya go:

http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/

And:

http://xwing-miniatures.wikia.com/wi...iniatures_Wiki

Basically yes, a Tie Bomber in the Imperial Veterans pack and another in the Main expansion will have different pilots and upgrades. It's a great idea to get each one at least once!
Old September 8th, 2016, 07:22 AM

igelkott is surprisingly tart

Quote:
You can fly a 2 YT1300 build. I've done it a couple times and it's fun.

Technically you could even fly 2 outer rim smugglers + any of the named YT1300 pilots.... hmmm... I'll have to try that out when the new set comes out....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures