Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 25th, 2020, 11:35 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Awesome!

Well if anyone else would like to play a game I'm open to start until about 12:30pm EST. Would like to practice a Pod Draft game for Online Con.
Old July 25th, 2020, 05:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I'll be available for a game tonight around 8pm central and later

Last edited by kevindola; July 25th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.
Old July 26th, 2020, 02:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Available all day for a game. Up to 11pm central
Old July 26th, 2020, 02:29 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

Good afternoon. I’m looking for someone to help get started with online gaming. Just need help to setup for a game and play a few rounds or even a full game to get the hang of it. The pod draft format that starts tomorrow would work for me.
Old July 26th, 2020, 03:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Of Julian View Post
Good afternoon. I’m looking for someone to help get started with online gaming. Just need help to setup for a game and play a few rounds or even a full game to get the hang of it. The pod draft format that starts tomorrow would work for me.
PM sent
Old July 26th, 2020, 03:50 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
PM sent
Thanks Kevindola. Logging in on my laptop. Give me about 5 minutes
Old July 28th, 2020, 02:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

available for the next 4 hours for a game. Available if someone wants to do an Online Con test otherwise I have some playtesting.

Or anything really !
Old July 29th, 2020, 04:45 PM

cptnoodleloaf Woo who?

I haven't used to the online format before but am hoping to play in the tournament this weekend. I just want to get a game in so i can learn the basic formatting and how to do stuff. Anyone willing to set up a match any time today or tomorrow so i can work through it? any game type, map or setup i'm just making sure i can run the program.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 07:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available tomorrow 8/3 for a game of any type. start time between 10am and 3pm central
Old August 3rd, 2020, 05:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Available tomorrow 8/3 for a game of any type. start time between 10am and 3pm central
Probably missed you, but I am available now until 9pm EST to start a game if you or anyone else is able to play. I might prefer a practice run at the upcoming Pod Draft tournament or testing these Ranjit builds.
Old August 4th, 2020, 08:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available today from 8am-4pm central
Old August 5th, 2020, 09:49 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Available today from 9am-4pm central for a game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events