Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 21st, 2020, 08:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I've played Blood Rage maybe 7-8 times and Rising Sun 3-4. I wish I could play them more, but it's been a bit of a struggle to put together a gaming group of late. One guy moved, a couple others have kids, etc. Also have too many games to choose from, so not every game gets as many plays as I'd like before we are trying something new out.
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've played Blood Rage maybe 7-8 times and Rising Sun 3-4. I wish I could play them more, but it's been a bit of a struggle to put together a gaming group of late. One guy moved, a couple others have kids, etc. Also have too many games to choose from, so not every game gets as many plays as I'd like before we are trying something new out.
Same. I have a ton of great games. The ones getting the love lately are star wars legion and the walking dead call to arms/all out war. It does help that we are all star wars fans and I have close to 500 models of star wars legion with almost all of them painted along with multiple great table setups and tons of terrain. They dont want to learn any new games yet because they are still enjoying those. Im trying to knockout a ton of miniature backlog painting while not at work. Its probably wise for me to refuse this latest kickstarter.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games