Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 8th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Durham Red - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just seemed like their was a little confusion about the W requirement on her Vampirism power so maybe we need to re-phrase it somehow?
Yeah, I don't remember why we went the route we did with the wound requirement being there at the start of her turn.

I believe the general intent of the requirement was to reflect the fact that she only feeds reluctantly, when she's in dire straits? If so, I think we could move the requirement so that she just needs three wounds in order to heal, so there isn't a memory mechanic.
Old July 8th, 2019, 09:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Durham Red - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just seemed like their was a little confusion about the W requirement on her Vampirism power so maybe we need to re-phrase it somehow?
Yeah, I don't remember why we went the route we did with the wound requirement being there at the start of her turn.

I believe the general intent of the requirement was to reflect the fact that she only feeds reluctantly, when she's in dire straits? If so, I think we could move the requirement so that she just needs three wounds in order to heal, so there isn't a memory mechanic.

Not 100% sure if it was intentional or not, but with the healing requiring her to have the 3Ws at the start of her turn has an impact when combined with her double attack. If she starts with 3Ws, and first att. heals her down to 2Ws, then the second attack can potentially heal her down to 1W. Also works against her when fighting a counterstrike powered person. Starts with 2Ws, first attack results in her taking a 3rd W, she scores a W back with her 2nd att. but can't heal because she didn't start the turn with 3Ws. I think the theme of her only drinking blood to heal once she's hurting pretty badly can be make to work either way, so really it is a question of how do we want it to work mechanically. The other way can turn off her healing mid-turn or turn it on mid-turn depending on the results of the first attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library