Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 22nd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Utah Game Day March 17th

The next Utah Game Day will be March 17th at my place. Should we go 2-6 PM again? Also I'm open to input for maps. Do we want to have a bunch of smaller games or a big throw down? I was thinking that I would try to have 4-6 maps set up, maybe more or less triangular to accommodate 3 player games, but I'm not sure yet. We could have a lot of people this time. Tony is planning on coming, and Scott and company will most likely be there. I'll update this post as plans become more definite.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 11:25 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
The usual time is good for me, let's see what our new players say (Cory and Logan)

I can't decide. This is your baby, Minivann. With twelve people scheduled, (not including extra neighbors of yours) we could do some interesting things.
The usual two-player maps?
Four-player, or six player, or one huge map?
Teams?
Point value?

You "only" have six MS available, right? How many terrain expansions, now? What extra do you want us to bring?

I'd like to use Quest cards (sometime) once people have a chance to look through them. Maybe use them as a method of resurrecting fallen armies instead of the ultimate goal, and you can only trade in three cards' worth? I dunno.

If there is one (or two) huge maps, I'd like to see eliminated players given the chance to respawn. And we'll need sheets for everyone to record their kills, so we know how everybody *really* scored.
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:33 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Between me and the boy we have 6 MS (plus an extra set of water), 3 RttFF, 2 VW, 2 TT, and 2 FotA. I'll have to take think about what I want to do with the maps. If I can swing it, I'm thinking that I'll make several maps that are suitable for 2, 3, or 4 player games, unless we want to do a big huge map. As long as I get my 'scaping in, I'll be happy.
Old February 25th, 2007, 03:39 PM

betterthanslayer has disabled reputation
2-6 works for me, I just need an address and I will be there
Old February 27th, 2007, 12:16 PM

Logan has disabled reputation
2-6 is good for me. I may be bringing my father-in-law (75% chance they'll be down for the weekend). If I can put in my two cents, I'd say on map for a 4-6 person team-play and then a coupe of 2-3 person matches. 500 point armies are a good spead. Does our army have to be pre-set or can we bring figures and swap after game play? For resurrecting, wouldn't we just play with a glyph? Somewhat risky, but it would put someone back in the game. I'm guessing I'll be following scott down so I'll get ahold of him for coordination.
Old February 27th, 2007, 09:46 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Logan,

we've usually brought pre-made (or semi-pre-made, not everyone knows all the characters) armies, and swap or change forces after a session. We have yet to do a group draft. Bring all that you want to use, and remember that there's 7x more commons (or so) than just yours....feel free to use mine, if you'd like. And I'm sure Minivann would love to take that spare Laglor off your hands
Old February 28th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Quest Quitter

Did someone say spare Laglor? Heck yes I'm interested. The closest I've been to seeing flagbearers in a store is the price on the shelf.
Old March 11th, 2007, 06:50 PM

davemarro has disabled reputation
Day late and a dollar short. davemarrofrom WY - Evanston here. New to the site. If I didn't get off of work at 5 pm, I would love to meet other gamers nearby.

Shame I say.
Old March 11th, 2007, 08:52 PM

Welcome, Dave!

If you're really serious about driving to Utah, we play one Saturday per month, alternating between SLC & Springville (add 45 minutes more driving time south), usually from 2-6 pm.

April, we'll be back in SLC.

Minivann, since we're playing on St. Patrick's Day, should we impose some sort of rule where everyone *not* fielding an army with some green in it gets pinched?

Just wondering....
Old March 12th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Quest Quitter

Based on my experience in Ireland I will not be wearing Green, so take that for what it's worth.

I'm planning on making a bunch of MOPs. We should be able to set up a bunch of smaller maps, all the way up to a really big one.

I'll post it here, even though I also did it by email, but I could use 3 more RttFF sets to really get a better choice of MOPs.
Old March 12th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Quest Quitter

UtahScott is bringing his RttFF sets, so I won't need any more. Of course I won't argue with having even more trees. You can never have too many trees.

One last thing. If anyone has some large flat sheets of cardboard handy, they would be helpful.
Old March 29th, 2007, 09:38 PM

davemarro has disabled reputation
What day in april will you be playing on? And what should I bring? Got a couple Master sets, Tundra, 2 RTFF and 2 VW. Do have all the Flagbearers, but at the prices i paid on ebay, you can't have them, lol.

Ido have 3 large 4 foot by 6 foot sheets of cardboard I use on mycarpet. Would that help?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events