Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 1st, 2010, 04:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps

Note on "Jack of Spades" that may be only interesting to me:

If you do a good job arranging it, you can justbarely get all the material for "Jack of Spades" in an otherwise empty D&D Master Set box. Nice and snug, no bulges.

(All packed up and ready to go for tournament day! )
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:04 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Forgery. 1 DD + 1 FA + 1 VW
Glyphs: none

A follow-up to Dvalin's Furnace, using a lot less terrain.
Old May 4th, 2010, 11:14 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 05/04/10

I much enjoy the look of Forgery. As always, good stuff!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I look forward to trying Forgery out. I love a good lava map and this one looks really tempting. (I definitely have to create a moment to play a non-BOV map.)
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:46 PM

FishTako knows what's in an order marker FishTako knows what's in an order marker

Awesome maps! Can't wait to try some of these out.

Just wanted to let you know that the picture link on Trespass is currently pointing to Overseer.

Keep up the good work!
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Foegery looks good. I was looking for a good map to introduce my new game group to lava. I think I will set this one up tonight for our next round of games.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:41 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Forgery reminds me of Kill Switch.

Must be the Lava Towers.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:21 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wanted to tell you that I love your maps. Of all the maps from this site that I've played on, Embattled fen is my favorite. You do a great job of making quality maps that use little terrain. (Which is good, since I don't have a lot)
Keep up the good work!
Old May 25th, 2010, 11:32 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Cloak and Dagger. 2 DD + 1 TT
Glyphs: Valda, 2 Heroic Runes (power side up), 4 Pit Traps

I have been wanting to use Pit Traps for awhile; DrLivingston provided the motivation to finally follow through on the idea. The central start zone spaces all rest on Pit Traps.

I tried to maximize the use of shadow tiles in each of my previous two D&D maps. This time I decided to focus on utilizing the abundant LOS-blockers provided by the combination of two D&D sets and one Tundra set.

This map is designed for Light Snow and Slippery Ice.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:00 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 05/25/10

Looks fantastic GameBear.

Is there a new version of V-Scape out that has the T-Glyphs?

-insert signature here-
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:18 PM
The Silent Cartographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Is there a new version of V-Scape out that has the T-Glyphs?
No. The inclusion of Treasure Glyphs requires some combination of image editing, file swapping, and the use of Personal Tiles in VS. I started with AliasQTip's VS Glyph Images, and made a couple modifications to fit my needs. Panopticon and mad_wookiee have also had success displaying Treasure Glyphs in their map images.
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
New map: Cloak and Dagger. 2 DD + 1 TT
Glyphs: Valda, 2 Heroic Runes (power side up), 4 Pit Traps

I have been wanting to use Pit Traps for awhile; DrLivingston provided the motivation to finally follow through on the idea. The central start zone spaces all rest on Pit Traps.
That's a great idea! The option to start a figure midmap, but be stuck there until a friendly unit reaches it offers some challenging stategic considerations.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios