Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 18th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Builder

Check out Mythacle's Facebook page and Twitter feed so you can become a fan and follow our updates!

Old January 18th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Hi guys! Thought you might like to know that we just released Battleplan Mobile Edition!
Awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
So, what would you like a mobile Battleplan to do?
I think the #1 thing that's needed at this point is the ability to enter your collection (i.e. what figures you personally own) and save that. Then you can bring all your figures to a gameday and use Battleplan Mobile to build armies on the fly.

This takes us one step closer to being able to reasonably incorporate the draft into a tourney, which AFAIC is something akin to the Holy Grail of Heroscape. Great job Jay!
Old January 19th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Two features I want.
The ability to set up an account of some sort and make a list of figures u own. (your collection)
AND the ability to turn off figures u don't want to see (i.e. Marvel)
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:45 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Hey guys, just a head's up here. We have been contacted by Lone Wolf Development, maker of the Army Builder(R) BRAND roster construction tool, and they have reminded us that the term "Army Builder" is not a generic term but rather refers to their product, which is protected by a registered US trademark. They have asked that people only use the term "Army Builder" when referring to their products and services out of concern that the term not lose its distinctiveness as a trademark. Out of respect for the good will that Lone Wolf Development has built in their trademark, we have therefore changed the name of this thread to "Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer", and we ask that folks use the term Army Builder from here on unless they are specifically referring to Lone Wolf Development's products and services. Thank you.
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're a class act Colby.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 29th, 2010, 07:05 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you for your help and quick response on this issue, Colby!

Old February 13th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not sure if this is a site issue or something with me, but since the updates I've been having a problem. Random units will take a long time to load picture and bio/master stats. I can go to another unit, it loads fine; sometimes when I come back to the unit I just had trouble with it will work, sometimes I have to reload the whole page. This happens from work or my home, multiple computers in the home and multiple browsers (IE, FF, Chrome, all most recent stable versions) at both locations. Let me know if there's any more information you need if you decide to look into this.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old February 14th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Random units will take a long time to load picture and bio/master stats. I can go to another unit, it loads fine; sometimes when I come back to the unit I just had trouble with it will work, sometimes I have to reload the whole page.
Actually, I've seen that too, although I've never needed to reload (yet). It just hasn't been annoying enough to me that I wanted to mention it (yet).
Old February 15th, 2010, 02:14 AM

Thumbs up Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll look into it and see what's up. I've been able to reproduce the effect, now it's just a matter of seeing what's causing it.

Old February 17th, 2010, 07:50 AM

Smile Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

I've updated Battleplan with fix for the loading issue. Try it out and let me know if there is still a problem.

Old February 19th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

How about an iPod App where you can enter your collection, build armies, and check stats of figures you may not have. I know you are thinking hey thats what the mobile site is for, but I think it would be good to have an offline App. Since waves don't come out that often it wouldn't be hard to update the App to include new waves. This would be a great way to check out you opponents army stats so you don't get surprised my an engagement strike at a tourny.
Thanks
Old February 21st, 2010, 01:28 AM

LMB knows what's in an order marker LMB knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
How about an iPod App...
I've never looked at building anything for the ipod, but I have looked at the iphone and from a developers point of view it's quite a commitment. You must build on Apple hardware. That was enough to make me lose interest. I imagine the ipod is similar in that regard.

Who knows, maybe the Battleplan guys don't see that as the same kind of hurdle I do, so you may get your wish, but I sort of doubt it.

BTW, Battleplan guys, love the app, it's very similar to something I thought of putting together, I use it all the time. My wishlist would include a way to input my collection and set limits so I could only "draft" what I own.

My custom Terrain and Units.

My HS pics

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software