View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2019, 09:43 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Seasoned Veterans sounds redundant to me. I much prefer Seasoned Warrior, although like AYP I don't really feel like it fits the Fearless Advantage/Indomitable mold. My impression earlier was that the name Adrenaline would be used for this power, which I personally like, but that's not something that personally bothers me enough for a down vote.

I have a slight preference for Adrenaline Rush over Adrenaline Burst. It flows a little better in my opinion, though both are pretty much equal.

I think that Protector for the class and Protector of Ironstone work better for justifying the "Imposing Threat" power. Sentinel could be an interesting choice, but it's not as immediately thematic as Protector is for quite literally protecting his allies.