View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2021, 06:14 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

More pictures from Game 2!

@Taeblewalker 's Elven army

@kolakoski fielded the Medieval army

The terrifying Marro army of @Sherman Davies

My Jandar Soulborg army. That's my ersatz Zetacron up front.

The monks and Two Masters of @chas

A brave Knight takes on the Disco Soulborgs

Master Woo leads the charge across the water

Monks vs Soulborgs

Tor Kul Na takes the East bridge. Can Sonlen and Sir Gilbert stand against this monstrosity?

Omegacron takes the bridge. Victory!

I took this game largely through diplomacy. (Interestingly, we were talking about Diplomacy earlier that day.) In the prior game, Kolakoski and I, both on the same side of the bridge, had a truce against chas and Sherman. When Taeblewalker arrived, that turned into a three-way battle on their side of the map, while chas crushed me with his Shadow army.

This time around, we were sitting in the same spots. I immediately moved against Kolakoski ("Jandar vs. Jandar!"), to break the natural alliance of the map, and convinced chas (through word and deed) that I wasn't gunning for his Monks. He broke off the attack against me, and then everyone attacked the Marro horde. (Sherman took this 4 vs 1 development with aplomb.) Since I was furthest from the Marro (and had range) I took the least damage from them. By the time their threat was eliminated, I had lost Zetacron and most of my Snipers, but Omegacron was unscathed and on height. The others had taken far greater losses, so we called the game.

At least, that's how I remember it!