View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2020, 11:13 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I'm very happy with the changes to Dalmar, except the wording is unclear. Or at least, I don't think it does quite what you think it does. Is Protector of Ironstone supposed to protect Dalmar too? Because it does. If you don't intend it to, you need an "other" in there.

As for the Great Axes, I really like the changes to Adrenaline Burst, though I no longer like the name. "Adrenaline Burst," to me, doesn't suggest a weaker attack. The power is now a "Rush to Battle" or "Fast Over Short Distances" or something. Otherwise I'd vote to review, but I have severe reservations about the power level of Seasoned Veterans. In my last review I described that power as "borderline broken," and I suspect I can find broken builds. Stat boost are easy to come by.