View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:40 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

The lead designer's name on the card is something that A3n has always done for our HelmAverse cards. It's one of many phenomenal artistic choices he has made over the years. A version # or latest date somewhere is an interesting idea as well. I guess writing it on the back is pretty clever.

Conducted a little minor solo playtesting today:

- "Wasp" needed a slight edit on the SA to only reduce defender's dice for each attack that actually showed at least one skull. I made the change in the updated Wasp post.
- "Captain Atom" seems ready to go. Hopefully Lil'Helm and I will have him posted real soon. He has been through concept designs, playlists, edits, reboots, etc. for years. We are glad that he appears finally ready to go.
- "Re..." is also ready to go. His latest minor edit worked out great in my opinion. Lil'Helm is more of a fan of the character than I am so he gets the last stamp of approval before release.
- "Ge..." has jumped the line. Being a pretty straight forward design means that testing is more about solidifying his point cost. So far I like where we have him but I don't make release decisions until at least one other Helm family member gets a good test drive with the design. Hopefully this will be soon.